You Get Hurt

(Y/N) was carrying a big book of supplies to one of the classrooms for a teacher. She thought she would be able to handle it but it turned out to be too heavy. As she got to the top of the stairs, she slipped and fell all the way to the bottom. It when she finally laded, she heard someone shout her name and someone running to her.

Monito (Monika):

It was a matter of seconds before Monito was by (Y/N) side with worried look on his face. After scanning her body for injuries, he pick her up bridle style before rushing off to the nurses office.

"Oh my poor princess! Let's get you to the nurse to fix you up-what? No I will not put you down, you're hurt!"

Yuri (Yuki):

Yuri has a heart attack, no lie (Y/N) may need to get the nurse for him. After the shock, he'll go to pick her up only to panic thinking it'll hurt her more. He couldn't help it, HE WORRIES!

"Okay, I got this, I just need to-DON'T MOVE! Ah please...I'm sorry, just-just relax an-and I'll-I'll um......what should I do.....?"

Satsuke (Sayori):

There is no calm for this guy when (Y/N) is hurt, even if it was a paper cut he'd go mad. After a scream or two, he'd run as fast as he could to get you help.

"AH NO NO NO MY HONEY!!!Don't worry, I'll go get the nurse. They'll be able to fix you up in not time!"

Netsuki (Natsuki):

He shouts, just shouts. He couldn't help it, he worries. Don't take it the wrong way with the insults, he just has no idea what to do. Help this baby.....

"(Y/N)! IT'S OKAY, IT'S OKAY! I HAVE EVERTHING UNDER CONTROL AN-DON'T GET UP!!!! STOP MOVING YOU IDOIT!!!!"