Trapped Afterschool Together

It was (Y/N) and (boy's name) turn to clean up the club room when everyone left, the only problem was you both lost track of time. By the time they both seen the time it was too late, the school doors were locked.

Monito (Monika):

Monito was weirdly happy about this turned of events. He always liked the idea of being just (Y/N) and him in the school, like they were the rulers over it. At least in Monito's head it is.

"Hehe isn't this exciting (Y/N)? We can go any where we want, hey let's see if we can get into the headmasters office! Why? because that the room where all the rules are made and you'll have to follow those rules (Y/N)~"

Yuri (Yuki):

Yuri is the only smart one out of these boys who decides to use one of the phones in school to get help. (Y/N) and Yuri would go to the library to read while they wait for someone to come or for the school to open again.

"*sigh* Well they said they'll see what they can do but I'm not expecting much. Oh I know! We could go to the library to read while we wait. T-then again, that is why we got stuck in here the first place..."

Satsuke (Sayori):

Satsuke thought it was something like a sleep over for him and (Y/N). He also liked the idea of being able to 'protect' while they're here, which left him acting like an idiot.

"You have nothing to fear pumpkin, I'll protect you! Oh I know what we can do!!!! We can get some sweets and roast them over one of the bunsen burners like they were marshmallows, IT'LL BE GREAT! What!? Don't worry (Y/N) it'll be safe, I know what I'm doing!"

Netsuki (Natsuki):

As always, Netsuki was struggling to stay calm. He actual started to blame anything and everything that was around him. After that, him and (Y/N) just went to the schools kitchen to make something.

"AHHHHHHH HOW THE HELL DID THIS EVEN HAPPEN?! Isn't their someone who is meant to check the rooms before closing the school, like the janitor or something!? I blame Satsuke for this...I don't know how but it's his fault!"