Chapter 4

It has been two months since Vicky and I have joined the Volturi during the first month they asked us to rule with them. Vicky and I both agreed, the ceremony takes place in two days and all of the covens and nomads were invited to the crowning including the Cullens and Alice. "Are you sure your ready to face him without tearing him apart."Marcus asked me. "I'll be fine Daddy." I reply. Over the past few months Marcus has become a father figure towards me. All of the Volturi know what Edward did to me. They all hate him almost as much as Victoria and I. Almost. "I'm just making sure your okay princess." He tells me. "I know daddy but I make no promises." I tell him. He laughs and I kiss his cheek. "I'm going to see if Victoria wants to go hunting with me." I tell him excitedly. He nods and I head to our room. I walk in and heard Vicky in the shower. I decide to scare her. I get in our closet and stop breathing. I here the water turn off and the bathroom door open. She starts walking towards the closet. She opens the door and I jump out. "Roar!" I yell. Victoria drops her towel and gets into a defensive crouch. I fall on the floor laughing. "So . . . the first thing . . . you do . . . when someone jumps at you is . . . get naked." I say in between a fit of giggles. She mock glares at me and pounces. I squeal in surprise. The door bursts open. "Are you okay I heard yelling!?" Jane asks panicked. She looks over to us and her eyes go wide she turns around obviously embarrassed. "I didn't mean to interrupt anything." She says shyly. "Nonsense sister you didn't interrupt anything." I reply to her. Victoria gets up off me and goes into the closet and shuts the door. I walk over to Jane and hug her. "That's the most embarrassed I've ever seen you sister and I've been embarrassing you a lot." I tell her. "What was going on in here anyway?" Jane asks. "I scared Vicky by jumping out of the closet and yelling roar." I tell her. Jane starts giggling and squirms out of my arms. "I'm going to go find Alec I'll see you later sister." Jane says as she leaves. Victoria comes out of the closet (no pun intended) wearing some clothes. "I was wondering if you would like to go hunting with me?" I ask her. "Sure let's go!" With that we run out of the castle and towards the woods I shift mid stride. We find a herd of deer and Victoria takes down the biggest buck. I take down the second largest. I finished the deer and looked up and watched Victoria finish draining the deer. I walk over to it and eat it too. I lick the remaining blood off of Victoria's face when I hear a scream. "What was that." I ask Victoria through the bond. "I don't know but let's find out." We take off running towards the scream me being much faster I got there first. I walked up to the small cabin and smelled blood, human blood. I open the door and follow the smell to a bedroom. There on the bed was a human woman with her stomach torn open. I look around to see if I could find what tore her open. I heard a small, fast heartbeat coming from under the blanket. I lift it up to see a baby covered in blood and looking up at me with beautiful purple eyes. Wait— Purple? The baby reaches its arms up and grabs the tip of my muzzle. I start to purr and lick the baby clean. "Are you my mommy?" I heard a little voice say in my head. I look at the baby confused. "Is that you talking little one?" I ask the voice. The baby nods. "What's your name little one?" I ask the baby. "I don't have one." The baby replies. "Well I guess I'll have to name you then. Hmm how about Angela but Angel for short?" I ask the baby. She nods. "Okay Angel I'm going to take you back to my home is that okay?" I ask her. "Yes mommy that's fine." She tells me. I shift back to my human self and go look for something to carry Angela in. I find a small basket and go back to Angela. I wrap her in a blanket then put her in a basket. I shift back to my wolf and pick up the basket with my teeth. "Bella! Were are you!?" I heard Victoria ask me through the bond. "I don't know babe but meet me at the castle I have a surprise for you." I tell her. I run to the castle and shift into my human form. I get one of my many stashes of clothes and put them on. I pick up the basket that holds a sleeping Angel. I walk into the castle and towards the throne room. I walk in and see Victoria talking to Caius. Those two have also formed a father-daughter bond. Marcus' head snapes up and looks at me probably sensing the bond that me and Angel have. I would protect her with my life. "Ah Bella welcome back but what do you have there?" Aro asks me pointing at the basket. "This Uncle Aro is Angela, Angel for short. I found her in a cabin covered in blood. It seems that she ripped her way out of her birth mother killing her in the process." I tell him. "What is she." Marcus asks me. "She appears to be a vampire-human hybrid." I tell him. Victoria blurs over to my side and looks down at Angel who is awake and looking at me. "Mommy who is this?" Angela asks me. "This is your other momma Angel." I tell her. Angel smiles and looks Victoria in the eyes. "Hello  momma."  She says through our bond. Victoria gasps. Angela smiles and looks at me again. I look at Victoria her eyes are wide and she's staring at Angela. I laugh. "She sure is something huh babe?" I ask Victoria. She nods. I put the basket down and pick Angel up. I walk over to Marcus and place her in his arms. She lifts her hand up and touches his cheek. His eyes go wide and Angel puts her hand down. He looks up at me and smiles. "She's gifted." He tells me. "What is her gift?" Victoria asks. "She can show people memories and pictures. Like a way of communicating." He tells us. "Is this grandpa?" Angel asks us. Vicky and I nod. She smiles and touches his cheek again. "Bella she's hungry." He tells me. "For what?" I ask. "Blood." He tells me. I nod. "Angel baby me and your momma are going to go hunt and get you some blood okay?" I ask. She nods and reaches her towards me. I pick her up and kiss her forehead. Victoria picks her up and does the same. "Jane!" I yell. Jane comes through the doors. "Yes sister?" She asks. "This is your niece Angela, Angel for short could you look after her while me and Vicky go hunting?" I ask she nods and takes Angel from Vicky. Angel starts giggling as Jane starts tickling her as she walks out. Vicky and I run into the woods for the second time today.
~One hour later~
We arrive back at the castle with baby bottles filled with a animal blood. We walk to the kitchen and put the bottles in the fridge. I take one and follow Angela's scent. I walk to the thrown room to see her playing with Aro's hair. She is in a small sky blue gown I'm guessing Jane made. Angel looks up over to us and smiles. "Mommy, Momma your back!" She exclaims. We laugh and I pick her up. She latches on to the bottle and starts to suck on it. "Was she good?" I ask Aro. "As good as a newborn could be." He replies. I look down to see Angel sleeping. I hand her to Victoria. "Babe could you take her to our room? I'm going to go find Marcus." She nods and heads to our room. I head to Marcus' study. I knock on the door. "Come is Isabella." I heard him say. I walk in and sit in the chair in-front of him. "What brings you here Bella?" He asks me. "I was wondering why you seemed so surprised by Angela and my bond?" I ask. "Ahh. It surprised me because besides Victoria and your bond it was the strongest one I've ever felt."  "Oh is that all." I ask he nods. "Mommy help momma is trying to put me in a pink dress!" I heard Angel say in my head. I burst out laughing making Marcus look at me like I was crazy. "Victoria is trying to put Angel in a pink dress." I tell him. He chuckles and I walk back to Victoria and I's room. I walk in to see Angel struggling in a diaper trying to get away from Victoria who is holding a pink dress. I giggle then walk over and kiss Victoria then pick up Angel. "Is momma trying to get you to were a pink dress?" I ask. She nods her head and I giggle. I walk over to the dresser and pull out a deep purple dress. I put Angel in it an laugh. "There all better?" I ask her. She nods. I place her back on the changing table then put the pink dress up. "She's just like you. She hates pink." Victoria says as she wraps her arms around me. I laugh and kiss her. "She's like you too She is super stubborn." I tell her. Victoria walks back over the changing table. "Have you met your grandpa Caius yet?" She asks Angel. She shakes her head and Victoria picks her up. We walk to Caius' study and knock on the door. "Come in." We hear. We walk in to see Caius panting a picture of the sky. "Someone wanted to meet there other grandpa." I say. He gets up and walks over to Vicky and picks up Angel. He sits back down and starts to coo to her. Jane walks in a little while later. "Master Aro said that the first few covens are arriving soon. So head to the thrown room." She informs us. "Okay" Caius says getting up and hands me Angel. "Jane could you watch Angela for us while we go to the thrown room?" Vicky asks. "Sure I'd love to watch my favorite niece." Jane says while picking up Angel. Victoria and I head into the thrown room. We take our places behind the thrown and wait for the vampires to arrive.