Chapter 15

Isa's POV:
I have been looking for my mates with my brother for around 2 months, Every Vampire we cross we question. A couple of them were intimidated by my red eyes and Major's black ones. I was finally feeling the pull in my chest lessen after a few days of being in Texas for a couple a couple of days. "We are getting close brother." I tell Major. "I can feel it to sister." He replies. I follow the pull in my chest running as fast as I could with Major not to far behind. I reach a couple of houses that looked like they were used for military use. I hear Major growl at something. I smell the air and smell the puta that hurt my brother. The woman Bella had to deal with a few years back but she just managed to slip from her grasp...Maria. I snarled and it caught the attention of a couple of guards. They yelled a couple of distressed thugs in spanish. I blurred over to one of them and held him up by his neck. I saw Major doing the same to the other guard. "Where are my mates?" I ask and snarl at the man. "I don't know Maria didn't tell us!" He says stressed. I growl and take my anger out on him and kill him. Major was about to do the same to the other until I stopped him. "Brother let him go so he can inform Maria we are here." I tell him and he nods. "Go tell Maria that the God and Goddess of war are here for their mates!" I growl at the man. He nods and Major drops him. A little while later Maria comes out with some strong looking vampires that had a hold of Major and I's mates. I snarl and so does Major. "Hello Maria you have somethings that belong to us and we want them back." I tell her letting my southern accent slip out. "I will give them back in exchange fo Jasper." Maria says calmly. Major starts growling and I put my hand on his chest. "Maria we both know that won't happen but you can have me instead. Think about all the power you will have. The queen of all shifters under your control. You could control all of Texas and take over the Volturi." I tell her. She thinks about it. "Bella don't do this." Alice says. The vampire holding her slaps her and she whimpers. Maria nods her head towards the vampires and they throw Alice, Bree, Victoria and Tanya at Major. I walk over to Maria and wink at Major and he nods his head. Maria takes me inside of her office. Her body guards stand next to her. As soon as the doors shut I launch myself at the bodyguards. I killed them both then grabbed Maria by her neck. She squirmed a little bit but gave up knowing it was no use. I walked out side and roared. All of her newborns came out. They growled when they saw their mistress being held by her neck. "Either you can live and run away or die protecting your mistress from the Goddess of war." I tell them. A lot of them leave and there was only 15 vampires left. I put my physical shield around us and put my most powerful charge on it. I squeezed Maria's neck and she whimpered. All of the vampires left charged at me. They ran into my physical shield falling over immediately. I laugh and walk around ripping off their heads and lighting them on fire with one hand. I leave Maria for last. I walk over to Major with Maria still in my grasp. I kneeled her down in front of him. He smirks and rips off her head and lighting her on fire. I laugh and hug Major. "I think it's time for Bella and Jasper to come back brother." I tell him. He nods and closes his eyes. When they opened they were gold again. I did the same and felt myself slip away.

Bella's POV:
I open my eyes to see Jasper smiling at me. I look at him questioningly and he points behind me. I see Alice, Victoria, and Bree behind me. I take them and hug them as tight as I could. "I thought I lost you guys." I tell them. "You can never get away from us." Bree tells me. I giggle and kiss her forehead then I kiss Ali and Vicky. "I am never letting you guys out of my sight again." I tell her them, they giggle. I look over to see Jasper hugging Tanya and kissing her all over. I get up helping my girls up. "How about we head home?" I ask them. Everyone nods. Bree kinda stumbles and I felt my eyes darken a little. I shift into my wolf and crawl in between her legs. She giggles when I stand up. I do the same to Ali and Vicky till I had them all on my back. Jasper lofts Tanya onto his back and starts to run home. I follow after him making sure to be careful so none of the girls fall off.
~7 hours later~
We arrive at our house and I howl. The pack runs out. I lay down and let the girls of my back. Seth runs over to Bree and tackles her. Jacob walks towards me and hugs he tightly. I shift into my human and hug him. "I missed you Bells. So has Tim and the pups." Jacob tells me. "I missed you guys too." I reply. He walks back inside. Rosalie walks out of the house holding Angel. She squeals when she sees Tanya, Alice Victoria and I. She blurs over to us and hugs us. "I missed you guys so much." She says. Angel leans over to me and hugs me. "Mommy I missed you." She tells me. "I missed you too sweetheart." I reply. She wriggles out of my arms and jumps into Ali's. They giggle and hug each other. I hear a small howl followed by many others in the house. My head shoots up and so does Ali's and Vicky's. That's right they didn't meet Tim's pups. "Emma, Olivia stop chewing on Noah's ear. Scarlet my toes are not a chew toy. Apollo stop peeing on the cords you are going to get electrocuted." I heard Tim exclaim in the house I giggled. "Sounds like Tim is having a hard time with all the pups." I tell Alice and Vicky. "Well our babies are a handful." Alice says. "And if they are wolf pups then they are probably super hard to handle." Vicky says. I nod my head giggling. I put my arms around Vicky and Ali then walk inside. In the living room on the floor was Tim laying on the floor surrounded by puppies nibbling on him. Jacob was sitting on the couch laughing. I giggle and Tim and Apollo Scarlet and the rest of the pups look up at us. They stop attacking Tim and run at me. They nibble at my ankles and lick me. Tim gets up and runs over to me. He gives me a bone crushing hug. I hug him back. "I really missed you sis." He tells me. "I missed you to Tim." I reply. Scarlet bites my ankle causing me to yelp in surprise. I sit down on the floor and Apollo and Scarlet jump into my lap. I purr and they purr back. Alice, Victoria, and Angel walk over to the loveseat and sit down. Tim's pups run over to them and start nibbling on their ankles. I giggle and they look at me smiling. "What are their names?" Victoria asks Tim. "Olivia is the one with the mixture of brown and russet colored fur with a black patch over her eye, Emma is the russet one, and Noah is the brown one." Tim tells her. Tim sits down on the floor and the pups run over to him. Apollo starts nibbling on his toes. Scarlet licks his knee. Olivia, Noah, and Emma bite at his ankles. Tim sighs and I start giggling so does Ali,Vicki, and Jacob. Everyone walks into the house and laughs at the scene going on in the house. Bree and Seth walk upstairs giggling. I shake my head and so does Vicky and Ali. Luckily the rooms are sound proof. Jasper and Tanya then blur upstairs. Embry walks over to Angel and picks her up. Rosalie and Emmet join Jacob on the couch I get up and walk behind Emmet. I lift him up and hug him like he used to hug me when I was human. "Now I see how you felt like." Emmet says laughing. Everyone starts laughing with us. Victoria and Alice walk behind me towards the stairs. Alice smacks my butt and I yelp and drop Emmet on the couch. Vicky and Ali blur up the stairs and I follow. We spent the rest of the evening 'getting to know each other' again.