Chapter 22

As we walked into the house Alice and Victoria got into a protective stance in front of the triplets and the new baby. Amanda pulled Chrystal and there little girl behind her and snarled. Matt growled at Bryan who wanted to jump into the action, and Lilly was up against my back whining. "Enough." I said in my alpha voice. Amanda stoped snarling and got out of her protective stance. My girls eased up but were still tense. Bryan and Matt were standing up straight and Lilly was still behind me. "Lilly you can go over to your mother if you want." I told my little omega. Lilly nodded and walked over to Victoria and nuzzled her. Victoria purred and hugged her. I heard Penelope scream and I blurted over to her as did Alice. Victoria and Lilly looked over concerned. Penelope had a spit bubble on the tip of he nose and she couldn't get it off. Alice sighed in relief and I popped the bubble causing Penelope to giggle. Alice picked her up and cradled her to her chest. I kissed Ali and Penelope's forehead. And walked back over to Matt and Bryan. I was glad Penelope didn't get the shifter gene so we could watch our child grow up like normal then change her if she wanted. Chrystal was watching Ali curiously and there little girl smiled shyly at the triplets who smiled back. "Vicky, Ali, Jack, Sam,Maddie,Bryan ,Lilly, and Matt, this is Amanda, Chrystal, and...." I looked over to Chrystal who smiled. "This is Bethany Swan or Beth for short she's our little hybrid of three." Chrystal said and Beth blushed and waved. I smiled and Vicky and Ali looked at the girls. "Kids this is your sister,her mate, and there cub." I told my pups. They smiled and Matt step forward with Bryan behind him and Lilly walked over and stood behind them. "Hello I am Matthew Matt for short alpha of the Swan pack, this is my second in command and my brother Bryan, this is our omega Lillian, Lilly for short, and the pups, Sam,Jack,and Maddie, pleasure to meet you." He said in a strong voice. Amanda stepped forward. "I am Amanda, Queen of the Swan pride, this is my mate Chrystal and our cub Beth, nice to meet you." Amanda said in a equally strong voice. I then heard a bunch of footfall in the distance. Matt and Amanda perked up to. "Vicky, Ali, stay here and watch after Penelope, pups shift into your adult forms when we get outside and follow your brother, Beth you stay hear with my mates and daughter, Chrystal stay here to, the rest of you let's move out." I said with a small hint of my alpha voice. We walked outside and shifted getting into our ranks with Amanda next to Bryan and me in the front. I growled and listened as the footfalls got closer. A big group of vampires burst through the trees with a few shifters. I recognized them immediately. "Stand down it's just the rest of the family." I told everyone. We shifted back and the other shifters ran into the woods and ran out fully clothed in human form. Leah was holding a small wolf pup while Apollo was holding a toddler. Scarlet was nuzzled into Quil supporting a very large stomach. Jacob and Tim were each holding a toddler. Olivia was holding hands with Bree, a small child was standing next to them as so was a teenager. Seth was holding Emma who was also supporting a pretty big stomach. Emmet was holding Rosalie a small toddler was hiding behind Emmet, and Rosemary and Buttercup were standing next to them who were a bit smaller than Matt. Carlisle and Esme were standing next to Jasper and Tanya with there little girl hugging Jasper's legs. Jasmine was standing off to the side with Angel both had a baby clinging to them. My family smiled at me and I smiled back. "Alice,Victoria, Chrystal, Beth, you can come out now it's just the family. My girls came out with Alice behind Victoria holding Penelope, Chrystal walked over to Amanda carrying Beth. Sam, Jack and Maddie shifted into there smaller wolves. I looked to my family to see a bunch of the shifter children doing the same thing. I smiled as Esme and Carlisle walked over to us, so did the rest of my family. Leah walked over to me and hugged me so did Jasmine. I hugged my girls crying softly. I was then picked up from behind. I head Jazz laughing behind me I twisted in his arms and tackled him. "Jackie, come meat your aunt." Jasper said to the little girl hugging Tanya's legs.  She blurred over to us. "Hello, I'm Jackie nice to meat you auntie Bella." Jackie said to me I picked her up and hugged her. Then Emmet Rosalie and there family walked over next. Everyone reintroduced themselves to each other. I met my grandchildren, Jackie, Chandler, Tyron, Rider, Rachel, Gina, Henry, Helen, and Dewy. Everyone was talking when I had a idea. "Let's all move to Volterra so we can be one big happy family." I said to everyone. I heard a chorus of yeses. So we packed up and moved to Volterra, Lilly imprinted on Alec, and Matt imprinted on Jane, what surprised me most was that Bryan imprinted on Felix. We were one big happy family that no one dared challenge us. We had made it through thick and thin and we still did. For the rest of eternity.

~The End~

An: I hope you all enjoyed this book and I know it had a weird ending but it was a happy one. This book is completed. If any of you want to write a different version of this you can, just let me know first. I love you my little Angels.