Chapter 18

All in life was well for my family. Everyone had branched away to start there own packs or live with there significant other. Victoria Alice and I now lived alone in Forks. I missed having the kids. I had been doing some experiments with my shifting and figured out I could shift into a male. I had accidentally got pregnant during one of those experiments so I made her human with one of my powers. She is 8 months along. Her pregnancy seems to be normal and that's all we can hope. "Bella!" Alice yells. I run down the stairs. "What is it, what's going on?" I say freaking out. She was bent over with her hand on her stomach and a grimace on her face. "The baby it's coming." She says in a pained voice. I blur up the stairs and grab the baby bag then blur down. I grab the baby seat and put the bag and seat in the van. I blur inside and pick up Alice carefully and take her to the car. "Vicky!" I yell into the forest. Victoria blurs towards me. She sees Alice in the car and blurs over to her. I get in the driver's seat and drive to the hospital while Victoria was calling everyone to tell them to meet at the hospital. I got to the hospital and picked up Alice and carefully speed walk into the hospital. The receptionist smiled at us. I told her our names and she showed us to a room. I put Alice down and then I hear a pager go off. "Doctor Cullen to number 371 delivery room, Doctor Cullen to number 371 delivery room." The pager goes off. I look at Alice's strained face and smile. She smiles back and Vicky laughs. "Who's ready for a giant family reunion?" Vicky asks and we laugh. Carlisle walks into the room looking at the chart. "Hello Mrs. Swan, how are you doing today?" Carlisle says closing the door still not looking up yet. I clear my throat and Carlisle looks up. His face slowly contorts into a look of shock. Alice Vicky and I laugh. "Good to see you to dad."Alice tells him giggling. Carlisle smiles and blurs over to me and Vicky and hugs us then over to Alice and he gently hugs her. " I missed you three." He says to us. "We missed you to Carlisle." I reply smiling. "Witch one of you two are going to stay and witch one to leave?" Carlisle asked me and Victoria. "I will leave Vicky will stay." I tell him. He nods and shoos me out. I walk to the waiting room to see all of the family there except Esme. I grab my phone and call her and tell her to come to the hospital. After I hung up in crushed in the bone crushing hug of Emmet I hug him back and he puts me down. I was passed around and was hugged by everyone except Rose who was holding Rosemary and Buttercup there twin daughters. I smiled at her and she smiled at me. Esme came running at human speed into the hospital. She comes over to me and hugs me. "I missed you mom." I tell her. "I missed you to sweetie." She replies hugging me tightly. We let go and she goes to greet everyone.
~ Three hours later~
I was passing the waiting room when Carlisle came out of the room. I run over to him and the family comes up behind me. "Alice and the baby are doing fine. He is a bit small because he was born a month earlier but appears to be a healthy normal baby boy." He tells everyone smiling. I let out a sigh if relief. "Can I see them?" I ask. He nods and I walk over to the room. I see Alice laying on the bed covered is sweat with Vicky next to her holding a small blue bundle. I slowly walk over to them and kiss Alice's forehead she smiles then turns her attention back to Vicky and the blue bundle. I slowly walk a few steps over to Victoria and get on my knees looking at the small blue blanket. Vicky looks at me and smiles handing me the bundle then gets up and walks out of the room. I sit in the chair and move the blanket out of the baby's face. I see the most beautiful blue eyes staring back at me. "He has your eyes."Alice says to me in a small tired voice. "He has your small features and your hair." I reply back to her. She smiles and closes her eyes falling asleep. I look back down at our little angel and notice something. I move the blanket and look at his chest. He had a small paw print birthmark in the middle of his tiny chest. I smile at him and he smiles back. "I will always protect you, Matthew Elisle Swan." I rell him using the name we all picked out for him. I put my finger in his hand and he clenches his fist with his little eyebrows furrowed in concentration. I smile and kiss his forehead. He clenches his little knuckles harder and I flinch hearing a crack he smiles and lets go smiling. I look at my finger seeing is bent in a unusual shape. I put Matthew in the little crib thing and speed walk out of the room. "Carlisle somethings not right." I tell him holding up my hand and everyone gasps.

An: I know I said I was going to create a updating schedule and I did, I wrote this and went to update this book today and realized I didn't publish this chapter. I'm sorry about that and I will make sure to check and see if I actually publish it next time. Love ya guys ~NA