Chapter 13

Tonight was the full moon. My family and I were excited but nervous to see who the child of the moon was. I was running around a neighborhood with Bree, Jasmine, and Leah. We find footprints and a strange kinda wild, woodsy smell. I lead my daughter towards the smell when we heard a scream. I ran towards the sound at full speed. I get into a clearing and see Tim hunched over in pain I shift into my pregnant human form. "Tim are you okay?" I ask him. "Bella you have to get out of here I could hurt you." He says panicked. "I'm hear to help you." I tell him. "You can't help me no one can. Get out of here!" He screams. My daughters come running up to me. "Mom what's wrong with Tim?" Bree asks me. "I have no idea." I reply. Tim starts to shake and you could see heat coming off of him. You could here is bones breaking and clothes ripping. He lets out a pain filled scream that turned into a strong howl. He transformed into a wolf/human mutant creature. He had brown fur in some places and black skin in others. (Picture above). He stood on two legs and had  salvia dripping out of his mouth. He was the child of the moon that we were looking for. He growled at us and charged I shifted into a child of the moon and growled at him. He stopped and bowed his head. "I want you girls to go get the rest of the pack and your mothers." I tell the girls through our family bond. They nod there heads then run. I look back at Tim and he was looking at me. He slowly approached me he got close to me and my animal instinct took over. I pounced playfully at him. He growled playfully and nipped the air. I jump away from his mouth. I head bites him gently. He stumbled back a little. He glared at me and I took off running. I heard him following me. I find a heard of deer and stop. Tim catches up to me. He looks at the heard and pounces on a doe. I pounce on a doe to we eat them. Tim finishes first and trots over to me. He nudges me and I growl playfully. He jumps back and I finish. I nip at him and he runs. I chase after him and tackle him. He lays down submissively. I get off of him and lay down. Tim lays down next to me. I lick the blood off his face and he purrs. He falls asleep and I watch him for a while. A couple hours later I heard a howl in the distance. Tim wakes up and starts to run towards the howl. I run after him. We reach a clearing to see a giant black werewolf. It had a bunch of shifter scratches and bites all over it. It was the shifter that killed Sam and his pack. I started growling. Tim whimpered and payed down in submission. I transformed into a larger white werewolf. I charged at the larger werewolf. I grabbed ahold of his neck and shoved him to the ground. He growled but I tightened my hold on his neck. I snapped the larger werewolf and it transformed back into a human. It was a man that had scars all over him. I walked over to Tim and transformed into my smaller werewolf. I had a cut over my eye that was bleeding. My eyes was sealed shut and was heeling. Tim whined and started licking my eye as I purred. Victoria and Alice burst through the trees followed by the pack. The pack growled at Tim and I growled back the pack whimpered. I got up and nudged Tim. He got up and looked at me. I pointed to the sky with my nose. It was almost sunrise. He looked at me and smiled. He tackled me. I yelped in surprise but quickly recovered. I flipped us over and pin him down. He starts to shake and I get off of him. I shift back into my human form. Tim transformed back and was panting heavily. I took of my jacket and handed it to him. "Thank you." He said. "Your welcome." I replied. "I am so sorry about last month when I raped you it was my first transformation and my instincts took over." He said with tears in his eyes. "It's ok I forgive you." I replied. He hugged he and I hugged him back. We let go and I grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the pack. Victoria and Alice hug me and check me for injuries. They see my eye and growl. "What happened?" Alice asked. "There was another werewolf the one that caused the death of the original pack. I fought him and killed him defending Tim." I tell her. She nods her head and her eyes lighten up a bit. So does Victoria's. I noticed Tim was cowering behind me. "Victoria, Alice this is Tim, Tim this is Victoria and Alice my mates." I tell him. He moves out from behind me a little and shakes there hands then cowers behind me again. Tim sniffs the air and he looks around. His eyes meet Jacob's and they filled with lust and love. I backed away from Tim slightly. Jacob walks forward and smells Tim. He transforms into his human form and hugs him. "Jacob could you do us all a favor and put some pants on?" Bree asks him. Jacob growls and he pushes Tim behind him. He shifts into his wolf and snarls at the pack. Bree shifts into her tiger and hisses at him. I shift into my wolf and jump in between them. "Jacob calm down." I tell him. He shakes his head and bows slightly at the alphas voice. I add a little more force into it not wanting anyone to get hurt. "Jacob, I demand you to calm down right now!" I say in a high authority alpha voice snarling . All of the wolves knees buckled and they whined at the power in my alpha voice. Jacob collapsed under the weight he was trying to overcome. Tim caught him before he hit the ground completely. I relaxed my stance and shifted into my human form. Tears were streaming down my cheeks. I hated to have to command my brother like that but I didn't want anyone to get hurt. I fell to my knees crying. I feel a warm pair of arms wrap around me. I look up to see Jacob cradling me. I snuggle into his chest and apologize over and over. He kept saying that he forgave me but I wouldn't be able  to forgive my self. Jacob kissed my forehead and Tim growled. I look up to see him shaking. He burst into a brown and black patched wolf. I jump away from Jacob and shift into my white wolf. "Tim calm down. It's not what it looks like." I tell him. "What is it then?" He asks. "He's my brother." I reply. He nods and shifts back into his human. He shifted but still had my jacket on. Weird I thought I was the only one who could do that. "What are you?" I ask him. "I am a Italian werewolf I can shift like you guys but on full moons I transform into a child of the moon." He tells me. "Wow are you one of a kind, like me?" I ask. He nods then looked confused. "What are you?" He asks. "I am a shifter/vampire hybrid I am one of the three queens. I am the queen of shifters and I have a mental and physical shield." I tell him. His eyes were wide and his mouth was hanging open. I giggled then closed his mouth for him. Jacob walked over to us and pulled Tim against his chest and starts to purr. "Why were yo crying?" Tim asks. "Jacob wasn't listening and I used a very high authority alpha voice that hurt him physically to try and overcome the alpha voice." I tell him. He nods and I pull Alice and Victoria against me. I told the pack to leave Jacob and Tim alone to 'get to no each other.' We got home and went upstairs I got in the bed and passed out.