Chapter 6

"Welcome all to the crowning of the three queens and the princess!" Aro announces. Victoria, Alice, and I hold hands as I carry Angel. We walk into the throne room. There are three new throws and a basinet next to the old ones. We walk to Aro, Marcus, and Cauis. We kneel down in front of them. "Do you Isabella Swan, Victoria Swan, and Alice Swan promise to run the Volturi with honor, wise decision, and to stay  loyal for as long as you shall exist?" Aro asks us. "We do." We say in unison. "Then I Aro Volturi and my brothers now are proud to present, Queen Isabella, Queen Victoria, Queen Alice, and Princess Angela!" Marcus places a crown with light blue jewels on my head. Cauis places a identical one with gold jewels on Victoria's head. Aro places another identical crown with dark blue jewels on Alice's head. Aro hands me a small tiara. I place it on Angel's head. We stand up and walk to our thrones. I place Angel in her basinet that is next to my throne. Then I sit in my throne. All of the vampires cheer. I look out and see that the Cullens were staring at Alice with wide eyes. I giggle and Vicky and Alice look over to me. "Look at the Cullens." I tell them. They look over and start giggling too. "They look so dumb struck." Alice says. We all nod. I get off my throne and pick up Angel. I walk over to the Cullens. "Are all of you enjoying the ceremony?" I ask them. They nod still staring at Alice, who was chatting with Aro. "I would appreciate it if you wouldn't stare at my mate." I tell them. There heads turn towards me. "She's your mate? But I thought Victoria was your mate." Emmet asks me. "They both are." I tell him. "That's impossible no one can have 2 mates." Edward said. "Actually son there are 3 supernatural beings that can have multiple mates." Carlisle tells him. "Who?" Edward says. "The three queens." Carlisle tells him. "Victoria, Alice, and I are the three queens." I tell them. Edward looks at me like I was crazy. "Your lying the three queens are the most powerful creatures in the world." Edward tells me. "Have you heard of the full legend?" I ask. He nods. "Who out of the three queens do you think has the most interesting power?" I ask him. "The vampire/shifter who can turn into any creature she desires." He says. "What is your favorite animal?" I ask him. "A black leopard." He tells me. I walk back to Alice and give Angel to her. Then I go to my throne and place my crown, my cape, and my Volturi crest. I walk back over to Edward. I wink at him. I start to shake I hear my bones breaking and my clothes ripping. I look down to see black paws. I let out a loud roar and all of the vampires turn to my direction. I turn back to Edward see his jaw wide open. I laugh. "Any suggestions loves?" I ask Vicky and Ali. "A pure white dragon." Vicky suggests. I jump in the air and transform into a pure white dragon. I then do a flip and transform into a grey horse. I trot around the Cullens and then turn into my white wolf. I trot over to Emmet and lick his cheek. The. Turn into a Phoenix and land on Esme's shoulder. Then I preen my feathers. All of the vampires cheer and clap. I take a bow and jump of Esme's shoulder and fly over to my father. I land on his shoulder and squawk. He laughs and pets me. "Nice show sister mind transforming back?" Alec asks me. I nod and turn back into my human form. I look down and see I'm fully clothed. I shrug and go back over to my throne. I put all my stuff back on and walk back to the Cullens. "Believe me now Edward?" I ask. Edward's mouth was still hung open. I giggled. "Any questions?" I ask them. Rosalie steps forward. "Who's Angela's mother?" She asks. "We all are." I reply. "Doesn't that confuse her?" She asks. "Nope she is very smart for a newborn baby."I reply. She shakes her head. "Hey Ali could you bring Angel over please." "Sure love." She replies. She walks over with Angel. I take Angel and kiss Ali. I walk over to Rosalie and hand her Angel. "Could you show her your life please Angel." I ask her. She nods and puts her hand on Rosalie's cheek. Rosalie gasps. A couple minutes later Angel puts her hand down. Rosalie has venom tears in her eyes that would never fall. Angel reached out for me so I grabbed her. "Believe me now Rosalie?" She nods. "Good." I reply. I take Angel to the kitchen and grab her a bottle. I start to feed her when I feel arms wrap around my waist. I turn around to see Edward smiling. "What do you want Edward?" I ask him. "I want you back." He tells me. I shake my head. "That's not going to happen?" I tell him. Edward pushes himself against me. "Of course it is." He tells me. "No it's not Edward now get off." I tell him. He shakes his head and kisses,e . He shoves his tongue in my mouth. He starts to unbutton my pants. I grab his arm and with all of my force I rip it off. I shove him off me and look down to see Angel drinking her bottle looking up at me. I blur to the throne room. I bust open the door and Everyone looks at me. I walk calmly over to the Cullens and give Carlisle Edward's arm. I walk to my throne and sit down. The vampires go back to what they were doing. "What's wrong Bella?" Vicky asks me. "Edward just tried to rape me." I tell them. They both growl furiously. Aro looks up at us. I mouth to him 'I'll tell you later'. He nods. Edward walks in and Vicky and Alice blur over to him and force him against the wall. "If you ever do that again I will rip you limb from limb and leave your head for last so you can continue to suffer in pain." Victoria threatens. "Stay away from our family Edward she's moved on why can't you?" She asks him. "Okay what's going on?" Carlisle asks. "Your lousy excuse of a son tried to rape my mate." Alice growls. All of the vampires started growling. Rosalie looked like she was going to Edward.Marcus walks over to me. "Is this true Bella?" I nod my head and looked away ashamed. "Don't you dare looked ashamed Bella he is the one who should be ashamed." Marcus tells me. "Are you okay mommy?" Angel asks me. I shake my head. "Did Edward hurt you?" She asks. "Yes sweetie he did but you don't have to worry about me." I tell her. She nods her head. "Momma could you hold me?" Angel asks Vicky. Victoria walks over to me and takes Angel. Angel touches her cheek and Victoria's eyes go black. Victoria hands me Angel and blurs over to Edward. She grabbed him by the back of the neck and dragged him outside. Everyone followed. She threw him into a tree. "What the Hell is wrong with you!? Not only did you try to rape my mate you did it in front of my month old daughter!" Victoria yells. The vampires start to growl again. I look over to see Alice's eyes darken. She blurs over to Edward and throws him into another tree. "You're going to leave now. You will leave my family alone. If you don't then we will chain you up and only give you only enough blood to live. Then cut you off and put you in a room full of humans and see how you handle being a monster." She tells him. He nods probably seeing that she was serious. Edward blurs off into the forrest and Vicky and Alice blur over to me. They start rubbing against trying to get Edward's scent off me. The vampires start to laugh and so do I. I kiss Ali and Vicky. Then I heard a roar coming from the distance. I give Angel to Vicky and transform into my wolf and run towards the roar.