Chapter 2

Marco Diaz had vanished from the room.

Star and company came into the room only to feel the remaining magic, left over from the massive teleportation spell performed.

"Since when could Diaz teleport?" Tom said.

"He can't," Star said, she was checking her wand, Marco signature had gone as dim as a light bulb.

She turned to her parents.

"Thankfully, thanks to the whole business with Toffee, the castle now tracks all traces of magic on Mewni." Her mom said. "As long as he's still on Mewni, we can find him"

Unfortunately, they all quickly realised that it was going to be much harder than they thought.

There were no teleportation spells used on Mewni outside that of the guardians use themselves, there was no trace of Marco anywhere.

Perhaps, he was back on Earth?

They used the two-way mirror to call Marco parents but even they seem shocked to hear of Marco's sudden disappearance.

The whole neighbourhood even organised a search party because the law wouldn't class him as missing just yet.

Even on Mewni, they invaded Ludo's home, invading every one of their past villains' house in search of Marco.

48 hours later, Marco Diaz was declared officially missing by Earths law.

Ch 2: Marco becomes a Demon Prince.

Marco found himself in the Mewni palace main room with the table, except it didn't look anywhere nearly as welcoming, instead, it had a cold vibe to it.

"Welcome back, Mistress," Said, a person, he would have to get used to being around, he almost got into his karate stance, at the sight of the other Toffee.

Then he suddenly realised that Dark Star was holding her wand.

And it was pointed at him.

"Ur, what are you doing?" He said.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. I just want you to appear more presentable" Dark Star said with a smile, that he didn't trust at all.

Then without even chanting, a beam shot out of her wand and hit him.

But there was no pain.

Star conjured up a mirror and floated it towards him.

What stared back at him wasn't his 15-year-old face, but the face of the adult version of him, whenever he went to Hekapoo dimension.

That and the fact that his hoody was ripped, due to his sudden change in size and his jeans no longer fit him, so they were ripped and short, as well.

"Now. That's much better," Dark Star said, "Once I saw what you look like as an adult, there was no way I could live with your fifteen-year-old, face. I think looking your actually mental age, would be good for you, too."

"Wait, you can do spells without chanting?" Marco said.

"Of course, I can." Dark Star said, rolling her eyes. "Unlike your Star. I actually took my studies seriously. If I'm giving a book on magic, then I'll read it right away. I don't have any friends to distract me from my studies."

"oh..." Marco said.

"So, are we going to power you up now... or after you've got something edible in your stomach?" Dark star said.

Then Marco's stomach let out a growl, and he realises he hadn't truly eaten this morning.

"So, eating then?" Dark Star said, amused, then she turned to Toffee and said. "Toffee, go and get the food, the chef's prepared."