Chapter 3

It was a very surprising morning for one Star Butterfly.

Not only was Marco missing but when she went looking for him, she was suddenly hit with a stab sensation that apparently could have almost killed her.

When she came to, she was in the Royal Hospital surrounded by the worried faces of her loved ones and the Royal Doctor.

Even when she said she was fine, they refused to let her out of bed, until they were sure that if she got up, she wouldn't immediately flop down and die.

"Hey, Star. Look what I got." Tom said, coming to visit her, Star was touched at the sight of a fruit basket before he asked. "How are you feeling?"

"I keep telling everybody that I'm completely fine but they won't believe me," Star complained

"Well, to be fair, if I didn't carry you to the nearest Hospital, you would have possibly died," Tom said, before asking. "What happened anyway?"

"How should I know?" Star said, "For some reason, I felt pain and woke up here. But for some reason, I feel like it has something to do with Marco" It was odd, but before she could almost feel Marco, but now...

"YOU!" Said, a voice suddenly barging into the royal hospital. They both turned and was stunned to find Hekapoo and she looked mad.

"Star! what did you do with Marco dragon bike!?" Hekapoo said.

"What, are you talking about, Hekapoo?" Star said.

"The bike that Marco put me in charge of, was taken this morning" Hekapoo revealed. "I got video proof that you took his bike"

"But that doesn't make sense." Star said, "Why would I take his bike? I've been here since last night"

"She has," Tom said, vouching for her.

"Then who is this?" Hekapoo said, using her magic to reveal the scene of a girl that looked exactly like Star but she wore a lot darker clothes, that gave a very generous view of her chest.

Tom couldn't help but notice this.

Then they saw her whip out a wand that looked similar to Star own and without chanting, shot a magical beam at the poor bike, both of them disappeared.

And now that Hekapoo had reviewed it twice, she saw the differences.

"Great, now somebody is wearing my face and even has a phoney wand," Star said, "Just track the magic down, the bike was taken from your dimension, after all"

"I can't," Hekapoo said. "The girl used a teleportation spell much bigger than that I've ever seen. It's like she came from another reality"

"What?" Tom said, picking up on that.

Both Tom and Star, suddenly remembering Marco's 'dream'.

Ch 3: A questionable adventure.

The sound of a motorcycle was heard throughout Mewni, both Marco and Dark Star rode pass the people.

Everybody quickly moved out of the way just by the sight of them.

If the description of Marco hadn't gotten around yet, just the sight of the Queen of Mewni made them clear the way out of fear.

"So, where are we going?" Marco said, he found it odd riding through this part of Mewni, because the last time he checked, the middle class did not seem to be a combination of different dimensions and planets.

He could even clearly see a Human-made sky scrapper.

What in the world?

"If you're wondering about the surroundings. This is what happens when you unite, lots of different dimensions and planets under one banner" Dark Star said, they both know what she truly meant by 'unite'. "You can't really see the impact in the upper region but in the middle region, where the industrial people live, it really shows just how important Mewni is. Mewni is the centre of everything, even time"