Chapter 5

"The reason why we've called you here, Mr and Mrs Diaz is-" Principle Skeeves began and this was Marco cue to start drowning the man out.

He began to look around the office, now that he thought about it, he never truly looked at this place in the few times he had come in here.

He even got up onto his chair, to get a better look around, his attitude in the room was appalling in the eyes of his parents, the principle and his classroom teacher.

His parents were especially shocked, considering that from what they heard, Marco was in big trouble.

"Marco, sweetie. Can you sit back on the chair?" His own mother said, she never thought she would have to say this again, considering how young Marco was when she had said that phrase last.

Marco was 4 years old.

But Marco did not sit down immediately, like was expected of him, instead he looked like he was considering it before finally deciding to sit down, leaving his parents shocked.

"See. The boy has no respect for Authority" Miss Skullnick said. "What happened in the year he wasn't at school? What did you teach him?"

And like every meeting with a troubled teen, it always goes back to the Parents.

Mr and Mrs Diaz were speechless, they just didn't think, there would be a day when they were put in that position, the same position that they only saw on T.V.

"M-Miss Skullnick, Principle" Marco dad said. "We are highly sorry for our son's behaviour. We will make sure to straighten him out so this doesn't happen again"

"I hope it doesn't. Marco may be 'lashing out' like teens to these days, perhaps you should send him to special classes" Principle Skeeves said, making Marco want to roll his eyes. "If his behaviour keeps going downhill, then we will have some serious problems and his grades will naturally slip as well. We might even have to put him in the 'special' category"

"Special category!?" Mrs Diaz said, knowing that it was a different, kind of 'special' that wasn't a good thing.

"Hopefully, it will never come to that" Principle Skeeves said, "You may leave now"

And Marco was suddenly aware of his usually happy looking parents suddenly not so happy.

They were furious.

They were embarrassed.

He was grounded.

Ch 5: Conflictions

"TALKING BACK TO THE TEACHER!" Mrs Diaz said, "I keep hearing it from, some other family but I didn't think it would happy to us! Marco, why did you walk out on her and was a smart mouth as well!?"

Mr Diaz looked furious as well.

Today, they would be the talk of the whole town.

But their Son did not seem to care.

He didn't seem to care when they marched him through the line of staring students, as if he had done nothing wrong.

He didn't look repentant as they drove home in the car.

And he still did not look repent now.

Marco walked in with his hands in his pockets, his parents rage seemed to slid right off him.

"Son, I don't know what's gotten into you but you need to straighten yourself and your behaviour out!" His father said, to his face. "You will not go to school tomorrow with that attitude!"

"Good" Marco said, walking passed his own father, shocking the man. "School is boring. I'll rather stay at home and watch T.V."

"And your banned from the T.V!" His mother said, it was obvious to both of them that Marco had an attitude problem. "You won't be allowed to watch until, we have an apology!"