Chapter 11

Sorry people last chapter but enjoy

Prince Marco looked at the unconscious Star in his arms and then at the girl who had the gall to look like her at a party, she was actually present at.

He could feel that the Star in his arms was the real one, so who was this girl?

Who was this girl who had the guts to appear before him like this?

Prince Marco wasn't really concerned about his Star being unconscious, she was strong, she would be up in no time.

Meanwhile, Star stared absolutely frozen like she was trapped in some kind of beam, she seemed to snap out of it when he appeared before her in a burst of flames and Dark Star had been dumped with Toffee.

"Who are you?" He asked, his voice was ice cold as looked down on her.

Star was stunned at the question.

Marco?

"I've never seen somebody so bold as to try to impersonate the Queen and you did it right in front of me. Should I clap at your stupidity or laugh?" He said, toying with her hair. "But I'm in a good mood today so I'm giving you 20 minutes to run before I send my troops after you." he tugged her, on her hair and she felt a sharp pain.

He seemed to enjoy how her face scrunched up in pain.

He then whispered in her right ear. "Please try to stay alive. I can tell my troops to capture you but I won't tell them to capture you alive. I want them to make that decision for themselves"

The mere sentence made Star feel a chill run down her spine.

"M-Marco?" She said.

Marco pulled her hair again and this time she screamed in pain.

"It's Prince Marco, girl" He sneered.

"LET GO OF MY GIRLFRIEND!" Came the voice of Tom.

The next thing Marco know, he was being blasted to the walls.

However, he had gained some of Dark Star's fighting ability and just barely skid from his original position, his wings were out.

But he wasn't mad.

"19 minutes, before I said my troops after you." He said, looking like a child who was playing a game, it was more than enough to terrify anyone.

Plus Tom know from that blast alone that he couldn't take Marco head on, so he grabbed Star and grabbed Marco parents and flow out.

It wasn't easy flying while holding 3 people.

Ch 11: The Chase-End

Prince Marco straightened himself up and spoke to the crowd and said. "15 minutes from now, I want you all to try and catch them. Whoever succeeds, gets access to the Royal treasure vault. In there you will be allowed to pick a single item from there."

At the mention of the Royal treasure vault, he had them hooked, greed shone in their eyes.

Can you imagine the riches that came from that Vault? Dark Star had gathered so many priceless items from across dimensions in her conquest.

"Toffee," He said.

"Yes, my prince?" Toffee said, at last, he was serving somebody worthy of being called a Prince.

"Spread the word," Prince Marco said, "And I want this on tape for future viewing. Everybody has until Star wakes up to catch them. If they are not captured by then, then I will use the tape to behead whoever I think let them go."