Chapter 4

The usually happy Diaz family we're anything but Happy, right now.

When they agreed to let their Son stay on Star's planet, they know that Queen and King would keep tabs on him and inform them from time to time.

They have even talked to their son a couple of times, just make sure he was okay.

At first, he was super happy to be there, you could just tell by his voice and body language.

But after a while, it just wasn't the same.

The smile no longer reached his eyes.

If something was bothering him, it wouldn't be good to pressure him about it.

Eventually he would open up and tell them.

But now their boy was missing.

They did not know where he was or why there was no contact from him.

So while the whole of Mewni was looking for Marco, they decided to look on Earth, hoping that he would show up around the neighborhood or something.

They even want on Television and organized a huge search party.

They haven't even slept in days, just worrying about their little boy and on a constantly moving around hoping to find him.

"I'll get it" Mr Diaz said, getting from the meeting he was having with his wife, they were planning to look for their son in another neighborhood.

He walked to the door not expecting what was on the other side of the door.

He opened the door and his eyes slowly widened at the sight before him.

Light gray shirt underneath a red hoody, jeans and olive and green sneakers.

It was their Son.

Marco Diaz.

"Hi, dad." Marco said, "Is mom, home?"

He was back.

Ch 4: Marco new attitude

"WHAT? MARCO'S BACK?!" Star said, in front of her was the mirror that showed Mr and Mrs Diaz.

But the whole castle had been preparing to follow the magic, that they managed to take from Marco's room back to its source, and now that all went up on flames.

Marco was back.

Wait.

Marco was Back!?

"How on, how did Marco managed to come back!?" Star said, he had no magic, she had envisioned him trap in a cage with a girl who looked like her.

After all she had seen, she had to believe Marco's dream.

"Apparently, he was never missing in the first place." Mr Diaz said.

"What?" Star said.

"Marco explained to us, that he just went on very really big adventure and the time just flow by" Mrs Diaz said, "By the time it finished, he realized just how long it had been and came straight home"

"Are you serious?" Star said, that didn't sound like Marco at all, unless he messed up royally and didn't want anybody to find out.

His parents know that to, but they were just so happy to have their son back, that they would take what they could get.

"So, where is Marco now?" Star said, she seriously needed to talk to him.

"You just missed him, he's on his way to school" Mrs Diaz said and when he comes back, they could spend the rest of the day being a family.