Important Note

Hello everybody,  fans and haters alike!  I would just like you to know much book got signed to a site and I got paid for the first time.  Due to not only this,  but also the desire to improve this story as I have been dying to do for years,  this story will be underway to a new path.  A better path.  I'll be completely rewriting.  This story will go from mediocre to relate able. 

AS FOR THE SYTY ASPECT I will be relying on your opinions to influency decision on whether or not I keep the soulmate stuff.  A lot of the plot will be remodeled as I really want to shape this story from a 13 year old girl writing to a college student. I have a lot of ideas and I hope you will stand behind me in the change. 

I will accept all feedback and try to include as many requests as possible.  Please note that this will become a more mature story.

I am definitely switching this to a college theme and instead of the abusive family,  she will find herself in a abusive relationship that implodes her life and her family.  I won't say more for I don't wanna give it away.  The name will remain the same.  The point of changing this is to raise awareness to the horrors of abuse and to warn women and men alike of these dangers.  It also brings a better realistic view and a more relatable stand point.  If you have concerns about this please message me.

Also note I will not be able to satisfy you all so I will be trying my best.  I hope to hear from you all my dears!!!