chapter 12 ~ First run

chapter 12

  we got into his car and left. i had no clue where we were going and im sure he didnt either. but we needed to go. we had to run away from home to be together.

  he had a lot of money so we were going to find a hotel. but first we needed to go as far as possable tonight. eric hopes we can make it out of the state, but it might not happen. but we were going pretty fast so it might.

  i lokked down frowning.  i felt bad for leaving. i watched the town dissapere and we continued on.

  "Eric?" i asked

  "Yea bella." he said smiling at me a little.

 "Where are we going to go. we need to think."

 "Well... any were. were ever you want."

 i sighed.

  "Home." i said.

 "I know i know. but everything will work out. i promis. i love you."

  "I love you too. i fell bad for mary. i cant belive we didnt tell her anything."

  " i told you. it will keep us safer. it is for the best."

  i nodded. "Yea. i understand. but . . . i fell so bad."

  "Stop saying that. everything will be fine. i love ou and you love me. we will be fine as long as me and you arte together. ok?"

  "Ok. i belive you. and yes. i love you. i cant belive it happened so fast but i found you and fell in love with you. i dont know what i did to deserve you. but what ever it is im glad i did it because i have you. and i know i never have to let you go."

  tears came into his eyes. he smiled.

  the light was red. he leaned over and kissed me gently.

  "You have no idea how happy that makes me." he said.

  the light turned green znd he turned to the road. with a big smile on his face.

  i smiled to my self knowing i made him happy. i love it when i make him happy. and he loves it when im happy.

  he grabbed ,y hand and i felt lik someone electricuted me. i moaned a little at his touch.

  He looked at me and smiled. i knew he felt it too.

_______________________________________________________________________________

it was about five hours later eric got tired and we looked for a hotel. we found one near the boarder and got a room. it was nice. we cleaned up ourselves before falling onto the bed tirerd.

  "We made it real far. we should be safe to be here till morning." eric said.

  "Yea." i said.

  eric brushed my cheek with his fingertips. he smiled and a shiver rippled through me.

  he leaned in and kissed me roughy.

  he pulled me close and kissed he harder. i wove my arms around his neck and ran my hands through his hair. he twisted us over so he was hovering over me. i unbottened his shirt and threw it to the ground. i ran one of my hands down his chest. his tounge traced my lower lip seeking entrece. i responded amedietly.

  when we pulled away we laid down and went to sleep. tomarro would be another run.

vote

comment

fan