Chapter 11~ running

chapter 11

    the night came quickly and i got very nervous. i was going to run away with my soulmate and we were going to run for a long time. i felt so bad too for Mary too. i was leaving my mother. that was how i thought of her. a loving mother. i was going to cry. i could feel it.

  i looked at my room and saw how empty it looked with all the things i was going to need was packed away in bags that i was going to be carrying.

  "We're going to take my car tonight. it will keep us warm and it will get us farther than it will if we walk." Eric said standing in my door.

  "Ok." i said, tears coming into my eyes.

  "Sweetie, whats wrong!" eric said sitting on the floor with me now. he had both hands on either side of my face. worrie flooded his eyes.

  "I wish we didnt have to run. and were leaving Mary! what will she do without us. oh eric!" i said wrapping my arms around his torso.

  he sat me on his lap and sighed.

  "I know. i know. it is going to be hard. mary will be fine after a wile."

  "cant we tell her what we're doing?" i asked.

  "no. if someone comes looking for us, she is the first one they'll come after. its better that she dosnt know about anything. it could protect us. in the long run.  im so sorry this is going to happen to you." eric said.

  "IM sorry. you shouldnt be. im the one who is to selfidh to let you go. to selfish to leave and let you move on." i said looking down.

  "Well im just as selfish or i wouldnt come." he said smiling.

  i looked up at his lips adn they tempted me to mmuch. i kissed them lightly. he kissed me back. then he smiled under my lips.

  "Im glad your selfish because if you wernt i might have died." he said.

  "that would have been a shame if you died. it would have killed me." i said.

  "well were not dead, so that must mean something."

  "Must."

  "well its about time to go."

  i frowned.

  "Ok. lets get ready."

  "Ok. i love you." eric said.

  "I love you too." i said.

  we got our stuff and put it in his car. Mary was asleep. it was midnight now and we had to go soon.

  i really didnt want to go. i wanted to stay with mary and eric and live a semi normal life. but it didnt  seem like that was going to happen.

  "Its time hunny. we need to go. the sooner the better." eric said.

  i took a deep breath and nodded. tonight, life would change. again.

  for the better or the worse, i wouldnt know. i dont think id ever know.

 but as long as im with eric, i think ill be fine.

  "Ready?" he asked.

  "Yes. lets run." i said

and with that he took my hand and we left for the unknown.

vote

comment

fan