chapter 5 ~ part 2

chapter5~ part 2

  after i was dressed, i went down the stairs. it was silent. i went to the kitchen and found no on. the the living room. nodda. there was no wr ls they could be. omg, thy had lft me. my chest felt heavey. i knew i was just a stupid, worthless, girl. i ran to erics room. i was going to get th keys to his car.

  but when i walked in, i wish i haddent. Eric was there, in a towel. he had just gotten out of the shower.

  his black hair was wet and slick; his thick lashes wer covered in water droptets. his face flushed when he saw me.

  "Im so sorry. i thought you had left." i said looking away.

  "It's alright. you can turn around now. why would you think i left."

  he had just jeans on. no shirt. his muscels were showing. they were worth looking at.

  "Be . . . bcause . . . because im . . .  im . . . im not . . . wanted. i knew i was a burdan. im sorry." i said my eyes filling with tears of embarresment.

  "no no no no. you're wanted. trust me. you're wantd."

  i shook my head.

  "You are."

  "Prove it."

  he smiled at the words. i looked at him, my eyes full of question.

  he stepped closer and pt his hands on my face. he was going to kiss m. i gasped and ducked out of his grasp. i ran back to my room and was breathing heavily from emotional stress. tears flooded my eyes. if i gave in, i would be hurt some how.

  i curled up in a ball and cryed. 

comment

vote

fan

hope u like iit