chapter 14 ~ emotions ran wiled pic of eric (HOT!)

chapter 14

  we drove all day and all night untill we hit oregon. we had finally made it out of the state. it was a great accomplishment.

  we were beat and hungrey. there was no sight of a hotel just yet. we continued on untill we were so horrably exausted that we couldent bare it and we slept in the car.

  i had been the first to wake up. i only slept an hour. i drove us, eric still asleep, to a hotel about forty minutes away from were we ended up stoping. it was a nice looking hotel so it was a good pick i guess. it seemed nice on the outside, so it had to be good on the inside right?

  i woke eric up and told him i found a hotel. he looked at the clock on the radio. he frowned at me.

  "Its been two hours and we're forty minutes from were we were. you only slept an hour." eric said.

  "Yea, but we needed to find a hotel and you were so beautiful asleep, i couldnt wake you." i said looking down.

  he kissed my cheek. "thank you. come on. lets go in and get some sleep." i nodded eager.

  we got out and walked throught the door. it was as nice in as it was out.

   the walls were gold and white and yellow. the floor black carpet. a shandalier hung over our heads. so beautiful

  eric grabbed my hands as we walked over to the desk to get a room.

  "Hello younglings. how may i help you?" the red haired ladi asked at the front desk.

  "We would like a room please. for a night or two." eric said.

  "Yes. room 211. top floor. um, but we would like to aske you, i know this will sound rude but i have to as a part of my job, to try to restrain yourself from . . . sexual interaction." she blushed deeply, as did i.

  eric nodded and smiled. "That wont be a problem ma'am. thank you for your concern. and bravery."

  "thanks for understanding."

  "Your welcome." eric and i both said, before taking the key and going upstairs.

  when we reached the room, eric smiled. "I might have a problem with that rule she wants to be kept."

  i blushed and nodded.

  he stepped closer to me, and pressed his hand to my cheak. that electric shock ran through me. i shivered in delight. he pressed to lips to mine and kissed me eagerly. i kissed back all to willingly. his lips felt good on mine. i rapped my arms around his neck and pulled his body to mine. that felt good too. i moaned on his lips. he seaked entrence to my mouth and i let him.

  he pushed me onto the bed and got on top of me. hovering a inch above my body. his lips made a trail of kisses down my neck. fire flamed where they were left. i unbottend his shirt and traced his muscular chest. he shivered.

  i dont think the girls rule was going to be obayed. but with that thought, he pulled away.

  "Im sorry. i wont do this. not unless we're married." he said, he was straining himself for control over his emotions, just like i was.

   "Im sorry too." i said. we looked into each others eyes. both burned with a fiery passion.

  "Lets sleep."

  "Yea. lets sleep" i said. and we curled up in bed and fell into a dremless sleep.