chapter 10~ the call

chapter 10~

  it was the day after i found out what eric was and what i had to become. i thought it was cool. eric loved the fact that i was ok with it. he thought it was perfect. i was his and he was mine and i was fine with immortality. it was perfect. life had finally went good. but then something happened that mrning.

  mary was on the phone. she looked sad and hurt. something was going on. both me and eric could see it in her eyes.  which that scared us. i looked up at him in fear.

  "I dont know." he answered my unspoken question.

  "Ok. i'll tell her. thanks. bye." Mary said.

  she put down the phone and looked at us.

  "You, a. have to go. to londan. they found your aunt. and she wants you. to go live with her. im sorry." mary said

  "What!" i hyelled.

  "NO." eric said.

  "mary i cant... i cant just leave. i dont want to. i . . . i love eric. i cant just go." i said stumbling through tears.

  "She wants you. you have to go."

  "No. no!" i said and ran upstairs to erics room.

  he fallowed me with tears in his eyes.

  "We running eric." i said

  "What?" were running. were running away. i will NOT  leave you." i said going up to him. "I cant."

  "I agree. we'll run tonight. but before that."

he grabbed me and kissed me hard on the lips. i responded with intensity. we stayed that way for a wile. then we got ready to go. and when night came, we would run somewere safe. a place we could never be seperated.