chapter 2 ~ a mierical

ok so i deleted the cemetery part sorry. i thought it was bad. but heres chapter 2!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Chapter two       -

    I was maybe only out for a few minutes because when I woke up, I was in the same place but I was all alone. I peeked from the window that was clearly visible from my position. The car was gone. They're baling. I felt a flood of relief. They'd be gone for at least a week. That's what they would do if I got hurt badly.

  When the accident had happened, they left me for a whole month. I was only eleven years old at the time and was too short to reach the top cupboards so I ate the little bit of cereal left in the lucky charms box. That and pop tarts. Except for the last week, when Mrs. Jasper, my neighbor, brought me meals. They were wonderful and I never wanted her to leave. But THEY came back and she couldn't come again, because she knew no one was welcome into the house.

  With a big struggle, I got up and walked into the kitchen. There was a voice mail on the home phone. I pressed play.

     BELLA, ITS MRS. HARRPERR

   I  AM SORRY TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR PARENTS HAVE BEEN KILLED IN A CAR CRASH. THEY WERE SERVIERLY INTOXICATED AND THEY . . . WELL ILL SAVE YOU THE DETAILS. THEY'RE NOT PRYOUR PARENTS HAVE BEEN KILLED IN A CAR CRASH. THEY WERE SERVIERLY INTOXICATED AND THEY . . . WELL ILL SAVE YOU THE DETAILS. THEY'RE NOT PRETTY. SO YOU HAVE BEEN LEFT WITH EIGHTY THOUSEND DOLLARS. IT'S ENOUGH TO PAY OFF THE HOUSE SO YOU CAN LIVE THERE. IF YOU NEED ANY HELP YOU CAN CALL ME.

    I couldn't believe my ears. I was free. I had to be dreaming. Death was not something to be happy about, but I was happy. Did that make me a bad person to think that their death was a mirical?

  And also, the mashcine continued, we found a new home for you. The family is called the Troys. They will be their to pick you up at five. Bye.

   I looked at the clock I only had ten minutes until they would be here. Shit. I was hurt so badly I couldn't move. I decided that they could do whatever it was that they wanted to do, so I decided to stay on the floor.

  Minutes whent by and there was a knock at the door. Then again and again until the person got pissed and opened the door. I was faced in the other direction so I couldn't see. Then I heard a gasp and I stiffened. I knew the voice. It was Eric. Why!

  I closed my eyes and let him pick me up. But it hurt so bad I screamed out in pain.

 He looked at me and then lifted the shirt. He gasped again. He saw the horrid marks on me. I looked up at him and he had tears in his beautiful eyes.

  "It hurts." I cried.

  "What did they do to you?" he asked in horror.

  "Bad. Bad things. Cant tell you. Cant tell you." Then the pain over took and I passed out again. Why oh why dose this have to happen to me.                                                                                                             sorry its so short