5

Lucius knows the general direction of the pack Faline came from. He looks for and finds her scent. Smiling to himself he follows it back to the pack. The smile comes out into full force as he enters pack land. He silently goes about killing the sentries. The only ones he'll let live are the females and children.

He works as quickly as he dares, methodically taking out all the male wolves he finds. He wrinkles his nose in disgust as he realizes that they've kidnapped not just female wolves but humans as well.

They are dangerously close to betraying the supernatural to the humans. This extermination is more than justified.

Finally after more than an hour he finds himself at the pack house. He'd made sure that none of the wolves outside of the house survived.

Breaking the door in since it was locked, very likely due to not wanting to lose any more female slaves, Lucius enters the house.

He can smell the females and the sex. He wrinkles his nose in disgust. He goes to each room and makes sure to take the males out. He whispers warnings tell of instant death if they make any noise. He takes them down to where the cells are and locks them up. Once he's satisfied that he's either killed or locked up all the males of the pack he wakes the females.

He angers as he sees them in various stages of recovery after being beaten. The only ones not covered in bruises are the ones pregnant. But he can see the marks made from whippings and beatings done to them before.

He brings them down to the cells, "Is the alpha in there?" He demands.

The females shocked at finding not just a stranger and not a wolf there stare at him and then at the males that have hurt them so much. Some of them smile happily to see those that hurt them now being punished. Some are just shocked.

Finally one of the females gathers herself enough to look them over. "He is, but I don't see his beta."

"Beta had patrol tonight, I heard the alpha tell him." Another female more than a little scared admits.

"Then he's already dead." Lucius sounds pleased. He ushers the females upstairs once more.

The females look at their liberator more than a little terrified. One person took out this whole pack. What is he going to do with them?

"Are any of you part of the pack of the slave that managed to escape?" Lucius asks gently. He wants answers and Faline can't give them to him.

All the girls shake their heads no. "She's been here the longest. I think the last of her pack died before I was brought in. Even the girls that were here before me are all dead except her. The alpha has plans for her and was more than a little upset that she managed to get away. Is she alright?"

"She's safe and those that were sent to go after her won't be coming back. What kind of plans, do you know?"

"He said that she's strong. That she managed to survive what the older girls couldn't. He was going to use her to father his bastards on her. He's just waiting for her to be old enough to survive the rape."

Lucius is furious with those words. His little Faline, he isn't about to let that bastard anywhere near her.

"What do you girls want done? I personally can't take you home, but I have contacts that can."

"Most of us, when they took us they took out our pack. We think that's what happened with the girl that escaped. We don't have any homes to go back to."

Lucius turns to the two human females, "You understand once you leave here you can't mention anything about the werewolves or other supernaturals?"