30

Dear Twins
To start of with, I love you both wrote to me, in the same letter.
But...
You both found your answers in your letter as well. Having a sibling bond is awesome, being inseparable and so close to each other is something a lot of siblings, even twins, these days don't have.
But, also, maybe it's time to stop sharing everything. Red, your boyfriend only spends time with you when you're available, and the only time you're available, you're with your twin. Blue, your boyfriend also craves some alone time and even asked you to move in with him.
I highly recommend that you both move on with life. One stay with their boyfriend, the other move out with theirs, meet up once or twice a week to catch up, it's not going to destroy your sibling bond. With something as strong as that, it never will be destroyed.
Best of Luck, R.

I saved and emailed the document to Jan, relieved that I finished that. I rang through to my assistant and asked for my lunch to be ordered as I flipped through to another letter.

I was only half interested when a frown came across my face as I looked up, seeing Ryder at the door frame. He was leaning on it, arms crossed, a orange envelope in one hand.

"Ryder." I sighed out as I placed the letter down and took my glasses off. "Come in."

Ryder closed the door behind him and gave me the envelope. "It's starting all over again." He said to me. I felt confused as I opened the envelope and tipped it out on my desk.

It was photos. I put my glasses on, looking at them. "Is this some sort of joke?" I looked back at Ryder.

"They were sent to me about an hour ago."

I looked through the photos. They were all me. At my house, my door open in each one, a different man in each photo.

One was Luke, another Ashley, but the other four, I didn't know. "These aren't true." I frowned deeper.

Ryder put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to me.

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

"Plus this." Ryder added, pulling out another piece of paper. My eyes scanned over it, my jaw slacked and open as I reread the lines.

It was a paternity test. Ryder Anderson came up negative.

"That's not true." I whispered as I read it again.

"Is Rowan my son?" Ryder asked me, his voice dark and harsh. "Rhea?"

I looked up at Ryder. "Yes." I answered. "But, I'm not doing this here." I picked up my bag and shoved all the photos and papers into the envelope.

"Are you lying?"

"No!" I turned to Ryder. I could feel tears pricking my eyes. "Rowan is your son. Just come home and I'll prove it."

I walked out off my office, bumping immediately in to Luke. "Luke! You're back!"

Luke smiled at me as he helped me keep my balance. "Yeah, I couldn't wait for an answer. As soon as I landed, I had to come back."

I felt a pang of guilt hit me. "I'm sorry, Luke. I can't talk right now. I have to go."

"It's only noon." Luke looked behind me, seeing Ryder.

"I know. I'm sorry. It's my son, I need to go." I urged as I stepped past him, ignoring any more protests from Luke as I ran out off the building.

Ryder followed me home. I wanted to go to the shops, get some groceries, but now wasn't the appropriate time. I jumped straight out off my car and went straight to the front door, unlocking it. Ryder pulled up on the gutter, taking his time. I saw how dark his face was and I knew he was questioning me and everything I have said to him.