The Good Night (Kinky Lemon Warning)

Hey guys! Pussy destroyer here! This chapter was written by XGNWorm! So check him out! I love his stories!

Ela was tossing and turning all night. Muttering things, shaking, you were really worried.
"Ela!"
She woke with a kick
"What Y/N!?"
"Are you ok Ela?"
"Yes... I'm fine."

"Ela, you don't seem fine. You seem like the opposite."

"Y/N I'm fine!"

"Ela..."
You hug her kiss her head.
"You can tell me mój przyjaciel"

"Y/N... Po prostu boję się, że nie znajdę kogoś ... Ktoś taki jak ty Y/N"

"That doesn't explain why you keep turning in your sleep."

"That is why! I love you Y/N..."

"Ela, I love you too. You are the best friend I've ever had. Now let's sleep."
You turn off the light and lay down wrapping your arm around Ela.

"Y/N?"
"Yes Ela?"
"I didn't mean as a friend..."

3rd Person

"Is that so Ela?"
Y/N pulls Ela closer while still trying to sleep. Ela smirks then gently starts grinding on Y/N while he moans very quietly.
"Ela..."
"Shhh Y/N. It's ok."
She starts grinding more then Y/N starts groping her tits and ass with both. She removes her panties and continues grinding more. Then Y/N starts fingering her slightly then removes his boxers and she starts hotdogging his dick. Y/N starts thrusting between her asscheeks as she moans, "Y/N~ You're so big~." She pulls away then lowers her head towards his dick and starts kissing and licking his shaft while jerking him off. Y/N tries to stifle his moans but fails, "Ela, how are you this good? Are you a virgin~?" She just smiles then nods her head yes and Y/N goes wide eyed then moans from the sudden contact with her mouth to his dick. She starts deepthroating him while Y/N rolls his eyes in the back of his head, "I can't believe a virgin is deepthroating me. I'm gonna cum." She starts going faster then Y/N cums down her throat. She pulls away slowly and swallows it.
"Ela!?"
Y/N pants heavily from the blowjob, "well damn. That was something else." Ela smirks, "oh? You think we're done?" He looks over to her and is met with Ela leaning over shaking her thicc ass. The sight alone makes Y/N go erect again so he stands and walks over towards then aligns himself at her entrance, "Ela, are you sure your comfortable with this?"
She nods then Y/N slowly inserts his member inside while she stifles her grunts of pain.  Then he goes to his base and stops. A couple minutes go by then Ela nods in approval saying he can move. So he starts thrusting slowly while she gets used to his member and pain. then her pain disappears and is quickly replaced with pleasure. She starts moving her hips faster then Y/N is thrusting. He slowly catches onto what she's doing then starts thrusting faster and faster. She moans then
starts rubbing her clit while Y/N pounds her.
Ela moans, "Y/N, I'm gonna cum." He grunts then nods implying he's close as well. He starts pounding harder then Ela releases her juices down his leg then Y/N pulls out and cums on her. Y/N lays down on the bed while panting heavily. Ela grabs his attention by shaking her ass then she stands up and goes to clean herself off while Y/N puts his boxers back on and lays down then Ela walks out and lays down next to him and kisses him passionately, "I love you Y/N." Y/N kisses back, "I love you too. Night Ela." And both of them finally drift off into the vast emptiness of sleep.

Thanks to XGNWorm for writing this chapter!