Flashback

I'm not feeling my best and I rushed this. Be lenient please.

I was waiting for the woman who's name was Emma. I was waiting in a hotel room. I actually was quite confused when she said to meet me here. She gave me a key then ran off with her team somewhere. To be honest...I don't trust this. Who would just give someone a key? I don't know, but I probably should have asked for her phone number. That would've been smarter.

While waiting for my impending doom, I hear a noise at the door. Is it her? Or someone else? I don't know! The door suddenly opens, and emerges the woman, Emma. She's wearing a GIGN sweatshirt and tight fitting pants.

"Staring at me again I see?" She says interrupting my thought.

"It's hard not to, with that ass." I said IN MY HEAD.

"Hello?" She said trying to get my attention.

"Right, Sorry. Shall we go?" I asked.

"Of course. Lead the way." She insisted.

"Well...Do you think you could? I like the view." I flirted.

"Sure, why not." Emma exited the room and I followed her down to the car. She was riding passenger, putting me in the drivers seat.

Something doesn't feel right. I don't feel well, I feel sick. My head is spinning, my mouth is dry.  My stomach feels like...I can't explain it.

"Are you ok Y/N?" She questioned.

I didn't know how to answer. The feeling intensified once she looked at me. Her words made me feel worse. It was as if it was her creating this feeling.

"I'm fine Emma." I lied.

She gave me a unconvinced look. I ignored it and started to drive. A few minutes later we arrived at a steakhouse which had a name I couldn't pronounce.

Emma talked to the hostess in French. Soon after, we got a table, the food, and some laughs. The night was going great. Until she looked me in my eyes. The sensation started to come back again. This time it wasn't just in my head. It was my entire body.

I couldn't hear what she was saying. I was too focused on her face. Her beauty is that of no other. It makes me feel better just thinking of her. It doesn't make sense, why does she make me feel bad and good at the same time?

I want to marry this woman.
What?
What am I on?
Why am I thinking that?

The thoughts of her flooded my mind. It was this creepy feeling of obsession. I need to—

"Are you ok Y/N? You've been acting strange." She blurted.

"Emma, I'm fine." I said.

We left the building and drove back to the hotel. Once inside, I sat down in a chair. Emma sat next to me which made me feel weird again...

Too be continued...
Anyway, I write this because my man XGNWorm is going full cracker on me and leaving me to write a lemon. I would just take the lazy route and say they did it, but between every lemon the views drop off. So I feel like it's necessary maybe? Anyway prepare for a super cringy lemon!