Operation Bone Her Part 2 (Still a Lemon)

3rd Person
Y/N comes back from his workout and opens the door to see Ela and Valkyrie together.
Y/N stands there in confusion on what just happened. then sees his bae along with old bae look at him with lustful eyes, "....oh shit." They tackle him into the bed while kissing him.
"What is happening? Why is Valk here?"

"Y/N, Don't worry about it. She's just joining us for tonight. Just enjoy her company."

"Ok then?"

Y/N gropes both of there asses then Valk starts using his hand to rub her entrance through her clothes while he makes out with Ela. He switches over to Valk and starts making out with her then Ela removes his pants slowly to reveal his semi-erect member. She starts stroking it then Y/N pulls away from his kiss with Valk. She eases her way behind Ela then removes her iconic yoga pants while Valk returns the favor by taking off her clothes. The sight alone makes Y/N more erect then his night with Ela which takes both by surprise. Valk starts licking and sucking on Y/N's balls while Ela deepthroats him. Both switch roles every few minutes then both start sucking the sides of his shaft then he pushes them away and starts stroking himself, "I'm gonna cum."
The two push their faces together while smiling, "please Y/N, give us your tasty semen." He moans then cums on both their faces, giving an equal amount for both. They look at each other and giggle then start licking off each others cum which makes Y/N's magical staff arise from its grave. They both look at it then Ela motions for Valk to go first, "you first since you insisted so much." Valk pounces onto Y/N then aligns him at her entrance, she hesitates then for few second then slowly eases herself into his dick. She moans loudly, "bigger then I remember." Ela looks at Y/N with specific eyes who gives her a face saying I'll explain later. She shrugs then sits on his face while forcing his head into her clit. She moans loudly as well then turns around and starts making out with Valk. Y/N starts thrusting faster then Valk started moving with his movements while he eats out Ela who is a moaning mess...infact, both are moaning messes. Ela starts panting then cums on Y/N's face.
While Valk cums on his dick then he forces her off and cums on her stomach. Valk passes out from the pure bliss she hasn't experienced in years, then Y/N looks at Ela with lustful eyes while she lays on her back and spreads her legs, "I'm all yours baby~." He crawls over to her then starts pounding her while she moans loudly, "I almost forgot what this feels like! Pound me harder!" Y/N obliges and starts pounding harder then leans forward and starts sucking on her nipple. She removes his head places it at her lips and starts making out passionately with him while he pounds her with no mercy. She cums on his dick then she looks at him with heart/beg eyes. He smiles evilly then pulls out and starts cumming on her stomach, she sighs happily then pulls Y/N in for another make out session. Valk wakes up at this time and asks to join and for about an hour or so they had a couple more rounds then they had a huge make out session and after it was all over, everyone fell into the void of sleep.

A/N - That was fucking SPICY. Thanks XGNWorm for this amazing chapter. I'm hoping to see you another time!