Chapter 2

YOUR POV:

The science period was finished and it was time for lunch. Aoi dragged me to the roof top to eat lunch with her. She's very nice.

Third-Person POV:

"Yes we need you also Mr. Ackerman!" Marco said as he told Levi about the "meet up".

"Tch, alright!" Levi placed his dust rag down and made his way to the science classroom.

Marco caught up with Levi and entered the room also. The room contained of seven students and three teachers. Eren Yeager, Armin Arlert, Jean Kirschtein, Sasha Braus, Connie Springer, Reiner Braun, and Bertholdt Hoover. The teachers consisted of Hanji Zoë, Levi Ackerman, and Erwin Smith.

"Why did you call us here Hanji?" Armin asked.
"Hold on, let me shut the windows and lock the doors." Hanji hopped up from her chair and pulled down the metal blinds to the windows.

She kept a few lights on so it wouldn't be dark. She closed the doors and made sure they were locked tight. By locked tight, she locked three locks on each door. She made her way back to her seat and sat down.

"Did you guys know (Y/N) is here, like the (Y/N) (L/N) from back then?"

Everyone's faces were replaced of the emotion shock.

"What a funny joke this is four-eyes. You wasted my time."

"No no Corporal Levi, she's actually here! Marco, Connie, and I got assigned to work with her on a project!" Sasha interjected.
Connie quickly nodded his head trying to convince the cold-lieutenant.

"Does she remember...everything that happened? I hope not...?" The blonde bookworm asked.

"No, as a matter of fact, she doesn't. She made friends with that girl Aoi. Personally to me she's annoying and (Y/N) shouldn't have to hang around her. She basically doesn't deserve her." Hanji replied.

"I thought you like everyone at this school, to give them a chance?" The blonde-haired teacher asked Hanji.

"Of courssssse not. Some students don't listen, or their too noisy, and sometimes just won't listen. Don't lecture me about how every teacher should give their students a chance, I know you dislike some students. Especially the ones that make fun of you. Hehe!" She exclaimed.

"What are we going to do about (Y/N) though? I feel bad after everything that happened to her, it was mostly our faults." Eren asked.

"For some reason I agree with you, we should atone for what we did." Jean replied.

"I-I have an idea but a very stupid one. What you said made me think, what happens if we all protect (Y/N)? To make up for what we did, to give her the love she deserves." Bertholdt muttered. 

"What was that Bertl?"

"I was thinking of doing everything we didn't do back in our past life's. We could give her the love she deserves, the love that she never had. We can protect from this world unlike what we did last time. The insanity and guilt we had too deal with, I still deal with it. She doesn't deserve what she went through, she will remember soon. I don't want her to suffer because I-I l-love her! I know all of you still do, you may not know it but it's eating you from the inside." Bertholdt responded, tone laced with pure confidence.

"Your right Bertl, after what happened. Remember everyone, remember our constant tears and anger, I remember quite well. But I agree with Bertl."

"Indeed, I remember quite well also. I believe it's a great idea, how about you Levi?" Erwin asked.

"Not bad...to protect her from the living scum of this world."

"So are we all in?" Hanji asked.

"I'm up for it...for (Y/N)!" Eren exclaimed.

"For (Y/N)!" Everyone joined in.

"I was thinking of making a secret club. A club to admire her, you know to study her. It will help us a lot!" Hanji recommended.

"Yeah the (Y/N) club! An amazing idea Hanji!"

"Nah no problem, just the people who haven't meant her yet need to act like they haven't. I had to stop these three last period." Hanji said pointing to Marco, Connie, and Sasha.

"Wouldn't that be considered stalking?" Marco asked.

"Of course not Marco! We're just learning about her, how bad is that?"

"Our first meeting will be today after school! In my classroom." Hanji continued.

"Yes!"

"Okay good, meeting dismissed."

Hanji then got up and rolled the blinds up. She unlocked the doors and let everyone leave. Was this going to be fun.

YOUR POV:

"And then he just sat there and I freakin just laughed at the guy! I didn't mean it!" Aoi said while telling some of her funny stories.

"Haha you got some real talent there Aoi! You can give anyone a good laugh."

"Ahhh thanks bestie!"

"Hey I'm gonna go throw my trash away. Would you like me to throw yours away?"

"Thank you sooo much (Y/N)! I'm gonna check my social media, so do whatever you want."
She said before turning away to her pink-glitter phone.

The (H/C)-nette made her way towards the trash and dumped away the leftover garbage from the lunch. Aoi had a quick put together sandwich, while you had a homemade bento. The (E/C) eyes girl asked Aoi why she made her sandwich like that, but Aoi seem to tense up. Taking the hint, (Y/N) knew to let it go for now. Maybe when she can gain her trust in a bit. 

When (Y/N) walked to the nearest trash bin she saw Marco and another boy with two-toned haired. As a nice friend she decided to greet the two. 

"Hello Marco." The shy quiet girl called.

"Oh hello (Y/N), pleasant to see you here. By the way this is one of my friends Jean. (Y/N) Jean, Jean (Y/N)." He said.

"Hello Jean, it's nice to meet you. Hope we can be friends!" She smiled.

Jean felt blood rush to his face as he stared at the young female in front of him. It was true, she was standing right in front of him, smiling like an angel. He knew what everyone decided was the best idea, after they decided it he was doubting everything. But having her standing smiling in front of him remembered how much he wished to see that smile again. 

"U-Um Jean..." 

"I-I'm sorry (Y-Y/N), please forgive for rudeness. I just think t-that your very beautiful!" He exclaimed.

"I-I u-uh t-thank you, no one ever called me that before." She said while her cheeks tinted into different shades of red.

"I-I'm going to get back to lunch with my friend, nice seeing you b-both!" (Y/N) said as she walked back to her friend.

Jean and Marco stood there, head over heals for the Goddess that just blessed them with her smile and blush. Maybe this wasn't bad...

Sorry lovelies for not updating this book! I focused on my other two books. If you haven't read them, CHECK THEM OUT! lol But anyway, how was everyone' day?