Chapter 5

THIRD-PERSON POV:

After Erwin finished his business, he heard the bathroom door open. It startled him, but he was well known teacher. No one had the will to fire him. Even if he killed someone. He gave the school its popularity, name.

"Fucking disgusting Erwin."

Erwin quickly cleaned himself up and exited the stall. There stood Levi fixing his cravat.

"Haha, but you wish you could just take her, don't you? I'm not the only disgusting one here." Erwin replied with a hint of sarcasm.

Levi let out a 'tch' and turned to face Erwin completely.

"What makes you say that Erwin?"

"How you attended the meeting Hanji hosted and even more agreed to the plan." Erwin said as he smirked right at Levi.

Levi stayed silent thinking about the comeback he could make next. Although, nothing came to his head when it was about (Y/N).

"There's someone who I might believe is a concern..." Erwin rubbed his chin being brought into deep thought.

"Who is it? Is it the brat Akito? Being to nice to everyone, (Y/N) should learn who she belongs too."

"No...this bitch named Tiffany. I heard little bits of a conversation they were having. I heard rumors about her from my old students. Not the good ones, the bad ones. I don't want anything bad to happen to (Y/N), so I was thinking we could dispose of it. Not to jump to conclusions, let's just observe."

"Tiffany? Hmm, a couple of times I have wanted to strangle her and watch the life drain out of her eyes after she tried to have sex with me. Then there was the time she harassed a student of mine because I gave her extra tutoring. Can't we just get rid of her?"

"No we can't just go around killing the students of this school. Some might now even be...guilty...."

"Whatever you say Erwin. Although I better not her you getting off to (Y/ N) in the bathroom next time. What if it wasn't me and someone other teacher walked in? Do it on your own time." Levi said as he walked out of the bathroom.

"And that's how you make a bomb made by the easiest chemicals! I better not hear explosions around the school though!" Hanji laughed and sat back down at her teachers desk.

"Wow, this is cool! Maybe if I set an explosion in the cafeteria, I can steal all their food. Ahhh the food I would be able to have to myself..." Sasha said as a trail of drool went down her chin onto the lab table.

"Sasha don't drool everywhere, it's disgusting!" Marco exclaimed while throwing the roll of paper towels at the drooling Sasha.

"Does she always do that?" (Y/N) asked.

"Apparently she is a food craving monster. The school's uniform really suits you (Y/N). The cardigan you wear is so soft." Connie brought (Y/N)'s hand up to his cheek and started rubbing it against his bare cheek.

"Connie! Don't do that, (Y/N) is clearly uncomfortable!" Marco said as he came over trying to gently pull Connie away from (Y/N).

Connie pulled away and started to sulk by sulking Sasha who probably got a scolding by Marco.

"So how was your morning (Y/N)?" Marco asked.

"It was okay. My new teacher Mr. Smith went missing in first period and I got to sleep. I feel somewhat refreshed!"

"Mr. Smith...missing?"

"No he just went to the restroom first period and never came back." (Y/N) responded.

"That's weird. But anyway I was gonna ask if you need any help for tutoring?"

"Ahh it's okay for now, thanks for the gesture though!" (Y/N) said as she showed her pearly whites to Marco.

Ring Ring

"Wow the class period went by fast. Would you and Jean like to eat lunch with Aoi and I?"

"I'm sorry we can't, we have a meeting in the science club today. Maybe next time though!" Marco said.

(Y/N) packed up her supplies and meet with Aoi outside the classroom who look worried. She wasn't like the normal typical energetic girl she was. She looked...scared.

"Hey Aoi, is something the matter?"

"A-Ah n-no there's n-nothing w-wrong!" She stuttered back.

"Well okay...lets go have lunch then!"

(Y/N) and Aoi waltzed their way up to the highest floor to their now usual lunch spot. Students weren't aloud to be on the roof after a student jumped and killed herself. But the teachers don't care anymore due to how much students sneak on the roof.

They sat down and (Y/N) pulled two boxes out of her bag. She handed one to Aoi and a pair of chopsticks.

"Here, I made a box lunch for you! "

"Thank you (Y/N), I'm glad we're friends." Aoi calmly stated.

"I am too."

About ten minutes into lunch time the roof top doors opened. Three students came into view. A boy with brunette hair and bright forest green eyes. While the other boy had a short and weak stature. He had a blonde bob for a hair cut and ocean blue eyes that could light up a dark room. The other person, was a girl around the brunettes height. She had dark black hair that reached to her chin and a pair of dull emotionless eyes. She wore a dark red looking scarf that seem like it was very old.

They turned to look at (Y/N) and Aoi. As soon as they did their eyes lit up.

"Your the new transfer student right?!" The brunette boy asked.

"Um yeah, I am."

"My name is Eren, Eren Yeager!"

"I'm Armin, and she's Mikasa." The blond named Armin exclaimed.

"I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you all! Would you like to have lunch with us?" (Y/N) asked.

"We would love to!"

_____________________

Gosh I love Kleenex! It helps me all the time. But anyway I'm trying to publish as much as I can but my finger won't let me.