Chapter 17

"SO this is what happened with Ana?" Miche snorted as that was a way to express his laughter.

"Yes. I'm am glad to have finally caught her after her eavesdropping on all of us. Now I ask what do you want to do with her?"

"Mhmm lets torture her and give her a slow death for getting into our business!" Hanji cheerfully said as she rubbed her hands together.

"Why don't we just give her a short death since she isn't our main target?" Bertholdt offered.

"I agree with Bertholdt too!" Marco said as he raised his hand.

"Lets do a quick poll. How many of you want to get her out of he way?" Erwin asked.

Marco, Bertholdt, Jean, Levi, Armin, Connie, and Eren had raised their hands.

"Hmm interesting, I didn't see that you would go with that answer Levi. Now, how many of you want to do more with her?"

Hanji, Miche, Sasha, Connie, and Reiner had raised their hands.

"I guess that will settle the vote. Who would like the honors to end her?"

"I do." Levi volunteered.

"No Levi, you are the one who always has to take care of this type of matter. Anymore volunteers?" Erwin explained.

"I will do it." Jean said walked up to the brunette girl.

"Consider this pay-back after what you had done to me last night." Jean continued.

"Alright. Help yourself to what I have." Erwin said as pointed to the supply table he had.

Jean grabbed the garden shears that hung on the wall.

"You had the audacity to place a plastic bag on my head and to even kick me in the shin. Your going to love what I have in store for you."

Marco, Bertholdt, and Armin had walked upstairs to avoid seeing the gore or killing perhaps, in front of them. Jean then had walked over to the wall and the saw off as well.

"Now should we start with that foot of yours, hmm?" Jean said before yanking up her right foot and pulling up the saw to her foot.

He had took off her shoe which was only left with her black school socks and began to saw away. Her crimson blood dripping and staining his light grey school sweater. Her screams being half silence by the gag that was inside her mouth. It wasn't even a nice white rag, it was dirty with oil that looked like someone was wiping up oil from a car. Everyone in the room watching with amusement, none of them were fazed with what they had saw in front of them. Of course, they were used to it from their previous lives full of death and blood. Her screaming intensified as he got closer to the bone, her foot now laying limp on Jean's forearm. Honestly it was a disgusting sight to see, her foot that was cut half-way through dangling there while she was screaming her life out as the pain increased. Finally her foot came off after countless times of sawing. Her bone was showing as blood continuously dripped from the now severed leg.

"Now you time for that obnoxious tongue of yours." Jean said as he dropped the saw and grabbed the shears with his right hand.

He ripped the gag off her mouth to where her now full scream and sobs were heard.

"S-S-S-S-ST-OP!"

Jean plied her mouth open and grabbed her tongue roughly.

"I can't wait until you can finally stop talking." Jean said before using the shears to snip her tongue off.

It did take many attempts to do so, just one. Her moaning and screaming only became worse as she was now footless and tongue-less. Her tongue dropped on the ground with a little slapping noise. Ana squirmed in her chair even though she was restrained to do so.

"Can we just let her bleed out until she dies?" Jean asked.

"I'm afraid not Jean. The more screaming, the more of a risk we'll have of drawing attention. My cellar walls aren't than soundproof." Erwin replied.

"Fine." Jean said as he grabbed the bloody saw on the ground and picked it up to her throat.

He slid the sharp object against her throat where blood was spurting up as she choke on her own blood. After a few seconds her body became to slow down as her attempts failed of saving her own life. Her squirming stopped as Jean went up to her to check if their was still some life in her eyes, which was not.

"Good job Jean!" Hanji clapped, breaking the silence in the room.

"What are we going to do with the body?" Reiner asked.

"We could drop it in the river?" Eren asked but for his idea to be shot down immediately.

"How about we leave her in the woods, no one ever goes there." Reiner thought up.

"Yes then, she shall be disposed of in the woods." Erwin replied.

After Jean had gone upstairs and changed into his spare gym clothing her had in his backpack, they gathered in the living room to discuss the plans of what they would so with (Y/N). So they meeting began.

(Y/N) went with Annie that day, back to the Café they went a few days before. Annie proposed to pay this time because (Y/N) had done so last time. (Y/N) rejected the kind offering and they went about with their drinks. (Y/N) ordered Annie to try the cute pastries they had there by buying a strawberry donut to her. Annie bit into the sweet treat and her eyes sparkled in amazement, she never really had access to these treats and home and only had one during her past life. (Y/N) bought the vanilla fudge cake slice as they shared a banana milkshake together.

"I never knew this Café had such good treats." Annie's blue eyes glittered.

"We should come here more often if you like their cute deserts!

"I-I guess..." Annie stuttered off.

"I cant wait until Saturday! I'm so excited, it's going to be so so so fun!" (Y/N) excitedly clapped her hands together.

"Mwe too I-I gwess." Annie said with her mouth full of the sweet desert.

(Y/N) laughed at girl in front of her as she mostly wore a stone-cold face, but now was shoving a bunch of donuts in her mouth. It made her happy that she could open up to her, her first close friend. Annie might've not have been the ideal friend, but behind that cold expression was a very caring person. She actually wasn't that mean to anyone, she was just a girl with a cold face with walls.

(Y/N) called over the waiter and asked for one more strawberry milkshake. Annie was too busy still eating the round pastry and didn't pay much mind to the next order. After about five minutes of waiting for the milkshake, Annie finally finished and looked up.

"How was then donuts Annie?" (Y/N) chuckled.

"They were good."

The waiter came back with their milkshake and gave the two a weird look, probably of all the sugar they had consumed.

"Another milkshake? What flavor?" Annie asked.

"I got strawberry because we've already had about two banana milkshakes so far. Lets try a new flavor!" (Y/N) said as she grabbed her pink designed spoon as the Cafe they were at was themed as a cute pink cafe.

Annie then grabbed her blue spoon and took it up to the tall, towering milkshake.

"Cheers!" (Y/N) clinked spoons with Annie before digging in.

They finished their night with consuming more sugar and went out to the park. They sat down on the swings and began to relax, just sitting there.

"Tomorrow, can we walk to school together? I know I have been busy and have been trying to push you away. I know I said this before, I think, but I'm glad you talked to me. You became my friend, I never really had a friend. Even when someone tries to be-friend me, I always push you away. You were really determined and nice to me, thank you. I hope we can stay close friends."

"Hey no problem Annie. I know how you feel, I really never had friends, never really. You were the first person actually treated nicely, I'm not talking about when we first meant, I'm talking about being friends with you!" (Y/N) smiled.

"I'm looking forward to this Saturday."

"Me too!"

Annie's phone rang as she jumped to get the call. Annie walked by the tree over where the big slide sat and answered the phone. Bits of her conversation were heard like' yes', 'okay, 'sorry dad', and so on. Annie walked back over to (Y/N) and helped her get up from the low-hanging swing.

"Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, my dad got mad because I was supposed to do the dishes tonight and the laundry. As also I was supposed to be home fifteen minutes ago. But it's alright because I had fun with you. I'll see you tomorrow, okay? Bye." Annie said as she began to jogged home leading (Y/N) still standing in the dark empty park.

Friday, (Y/N) sprang out of bed and began starting to pack up her stuff. She actually put effort into combing her hair and too actually try to look decent enough. She then packed Annie's lunch and grabbed her bag and ran out the door. As she open the door, Bertholdt was already standing there.

"Oh hey Bertholdt!"

"Good Morning (Y/N)!" Smiled Bertholdt.

"About walking to school with you today I'm walking with-"

"Hey (Y/N) are you ready to-Bertholdt?"

"Annie?"