Chapter 6

"So (Y/N) I'm going to grab lunch for all of us!" Eren said as he smiled at the group of friends, not including Aoi.

"It's okay Eren I brought my own lunch today, no need for lunch for me. How about buying Aoi some?" (Y/N) replied.

"Fine." Eren replied, not sounding to enthusiastic about buying Aoi food. He only said yes because he didn't want her to get mad about rejecting food for her 'best friend'.

Eren soon walked off to go buy the lunch that he offered, while Mikasa just stared at (Y/N) with a unknown look in her eyes. Armin put away the book he was carrying into his hazelnut backpack. Mikasa turned her eyes to stare at the Aoi who was filing her dark blue painted nails and looked like she was looking into space itself. Mikasa glared at the girl, she never liked her. She was annoying, to loud, had to much energy, and her blue hair was just enough to look at.

"Mikasa...Mikasa!" (Y/N) exclaimed, waving her hand in front of the Asian girls face.

"Ah yes!" Mikasa said as she fluttered her eyes, awaking from her tiny trance.

"You spaced out there a bit, I thought you weren't there anymore. Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." Mikasa dully said.

Mikasa got up from her seat and walked off toward the bathroom. Not stopping after the voices asking 'what's wrong' or 'come back'. Armin shrugged his shoulders and (Y/N) became confused.

"This is normal, she does act strange sometimes. Nothing to worry about, it's just Mikasa."

"Oh okay..." (Y/N) thought suspiciously.

"Hey everyone I'm back! Is Mikasa in the bathroom again? Ugh I swear, all the time..." Eren said as he placed the tray of food down on the table. First he handed a tray to Armin, then placed one where he sat, which was across from (Y/N). Last but not least, Aoi's. He got up and walk around the table to give her the food he bought. Eren walked over but then slipped, spilling all of the food on Aoi's blue stitched jacket.

"AHHH EREN!" Aoi screamed.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean too, I can get you more fo-"

"Forget it." Aoi said as she got up, most likely pissed. (Y/N) was going to get up to help her friend, but only to be stopped by Armin.

"Just let her cool down (Y/N), it'll be better." Armin insisted.

"I guess so..."

"So anyway I'm glad to meet you! All over the school their was rumors of a new girl. Although I didn't know they would be as pretty as you!" Eren excitedly said.

"U-Um will thank you for the compliment, no one has really called me pretty before."

"Why did you transfer here (Y/N)? Not to be rude or anything." Armin asked. Eren started to gobble his food, the spaghetti sauce spreading around his mouth from the amount of slurping.

"Well I came her because of my family, I have a older sister who is a senior in another school. Although my family decided to put me here because my older sister is, I guess, more smarter and better than me. They sent me here, while my older sister went the prep school a few blocks away. I guess they just want me to be exactly like my sister."

"I know I haven't meant your sister yet but, I believe you are way better. You don't have to go to a prep school to be smart. Your fine just the way you are." Armin replied.

"Mhmm Haaaaaa!" Eren said as he agreed with Armin, his mouth still stuffed with food.

"Eren slow down there, you might choke!" (Y/N) insisted.

"It's fine (Y/N), he does it all the time." Armin said with a smile on his face.

Eren seemed to be finished with his food and got up to throw the food tray away. Eren probably fast-walking to the trash and back.

"Since Aoi isn't sitting next to you, I'll take my rightful seat!" Eren said with pride, sitting on the right side of her.

"Your hair is beautiful, so soft and silky..." Eren told the girl as he grabbed a lock of her hair in his hand and began to feel her hair run through his fingers. Eren's eyes held a dark look that only Armin could see while watching the situation play out in front of him. He took his fingers and began to use them as a comb in her hair. (Y/N), taking forever to process this, was just staring blankly into space looking like a rotten vegetable. It felt nice for someone to do that to her as no one at home gave her the affection she got right now, but then reality set in. She barely new the boy(despite the connection she felt with the trio), but people would probably assume that it was her boyfriend.

'For crying out loud (Y/N) wake up' She told herself.

"Eren can you p-please stop...look your a great guy and all but I barely know you. I hope your not mad at me..." She muttered.

"I would never be mad at you! I could never be mad at you, as long as you never...betray me."

Armin stared at Eren with his mouth wide open, probably shock from what Eren just confessed. 'Not yet dummy' Armin thought.

"Your gonna catch a fly with your mouth open like that Armin." Eren chuckled as his mood did a 360 change.

Armin quickly shut his mouth and continued to just watch the conversation unfold in front of him.

"Well it was nice talking to you both but I have to check on Aoi!"

"Really why? Come on, the blueberry is just fine!" Eren said as he mentioned Aoi as a 'blueberry'.

"I want to check up on my blueberry friend! Nice one though Eren, she kinda does look like a blueberry." (Y/N) said before grabbing her bag and starts walking toward the hallway bathrooms. The ones Mikasa isn't in.

"Hey Armin, where is Mikasa?"

Armin literally facepalmed.

(Y/N) made a quick pace to one of the bathrooms. Not noticing the figure that stood in the way of her. Not noticing her surroundings, she bump into the one and only...

Erwin Smith.

"Hi Mr. Smith!"

"Hello Ms. (L/N)." How he wished it was Mrs. Smith.

"U-Um you never came back from the bathroom...Are you okay?" She asked.

How cute it was to watch her fumble with her fingers in front of him, nervous maybe of his authority. Or maybe she shared the same feelings he has for her! Or maybe not...yet again he will have her soon.

"I'm doing just fine, thank you for caring about me." Erwin said as he took her hand and gave it a nice small kiss that made (Y/N)'s face explode of red.

"I-I-I..."

"Shh, it's alright their my dear Scout. Everything is fine, now please be safe with walking in the hallway at the pace. You'll never know what...monsters you might run into." Erwin said before letting go of her hand and walking away.

Monsters like him, he thought.

Creep out and flustered, (Y/N) ran to the bathroom not wanting to take any risks of being in the empty hallways. Probably thinking of a serial killer who will pop out of no where and kill her. Finally she got to the bathroom, to see no Aoi but a crying Sasha.

"Sasha are you okay?!"

"What's w-wrong with meeeee?*hic*Does no one l-like me?! I-Is it b-because I-I like f-food? I d-don't get i-it! Wahhhhh!" Sasha cried and fell into (Y/N)'s arms, in result having (Y/N) hold onto her like a crying baby to her parent.

"There's nothing wrong with you Sasha, your perfect the way you are! Everyone is different and if they can't accept that, oh well. What made you cry?"

"It was Aoi..."

​​