Chapter 15

(Y/N) snuck Annie into her house to study with her trying to avoid her parents who always sat in the living room reading to lecture her. As soon as Annie got caught up with English they decided to plan out their Saturday hang out. They were going to get breakfast at the malls breakfast cafe, then they would go ice skating, after that they would shop around and go back to (Y/N) place for a sleepover. Annie. (Y/N) has introduced Annie to her parents which her parents seemed to take a nice liking to her, that was rather odd.

(Y/N) said goodbye to Annie and quickly ran back up to her room to scroll through her social media or maybe even read. Hanji was trying to climb the tree in the backyard as Reiner tried to hoist her up. Eren and Marco were asking Connie if his flash was off over and over again so that he wouldn't ruin everything like the first time when they tried to watch her. Erwin was taking pictures every now and then and trying to watch the others trying to be stealthy, they could be stealthy when they wanted to but for some reason they didn't want to.

"WOOHOO! I took an amazing picture, she looks so cute bundled in a blanket!" Hanji yelled as her eyes sparkled with her cheeks turning red.

"Shh!" Marco and Eren said trying to quite down the gawking woman.

All of them turned to the lower level to see if anyone noticed the screaming, to their luck no one did.

"Your lucky that no one noticed." Reiner said while starting to scold the female teacher.

"But can I still see the picture?"

"Sure you can!" Hanji replied as she pulled out her phone and showed the picture of (Y/N) bundled in a blanket with one hand that came out to scroll through her phone.

Reiner looked at the picture and he inner screamed of the cuteness. The whole night went through them taking pictures or noticing a few things every now and then. They caught a glimpse of her older sister who whole a different school uniform, she was clearly high off some sort of drug although her parents didn't catch on to it. They treated her like she was some sort of angel that they had, they gave her a nice dinner with nice new expensive looking blouse. While (Y/N) was upstairs, she received no dinner, no new expensive clothes, or parental love she needed.

After a ten minutes, (Y/N) got up to take a quick shower. She grabbed her pajamas that consisted of a simple black t-shirt and sky blue shorts, then left the room. This their signal to leave, they wanted to give (Y/N) some privacy so they left and the next watch routine shift would happen tomorrow.

Mornings were never (Y/N)'s favorite time of the day, it was the night she loved more. She felt more active and be more progressive throughout the night as she mostly worked on her homework at the time. She lazily got up and threw on her uniform for school. She was going to make lunch for herself but then remembered Marco had got that covered. But before sitting back down on her bed, she remembered she promised she would make lunch for Annie. (Y/N) pushed herself back up like night of the living dead and trudged down into the kitchen. She made teriyaki chicken along with BBQ pork with of course rice, then she added the vegetables and fruit. She wrapped the bento in green Furoshiki and went to the bathroom to comb her hair. (Y/N) brushed her teeth and went back downstairs to place the bento into her navy-blue school bag. She heard a light knock at the door to be meant with the green orbs, Bertholdt.

"Hey (Y/N), would you like to walk to school together?" He asked with a little pink tint on his cheeks.

"Sure! Let me just grab my bag and we'll be out of here."

(Y/N) went to grab her bag, but before she could leave her mother and father came downstairs with a scowl on their faces once thye made eye-contact with the girl. They turned to look at the door to see a tall lanky but built boy standing there waiting for (Y/N).

"Who's this (Y/N)?" Her father asked.

"H-He's m-my f-f-friend." She said as her head drooped down.

"Can you close the door real quick? Nice to meet you young man." Her father said, flashing his usual fake smile.

(Y/N) told Bertholdt she'll be there in a second and shut the door in his face. Bertholdt placed his ear up to the door to listen to what the (L/N) family had to say.

"I told you to never lie to us, you always disobey us! What did we ever do to you to make you treat us this way?" Her mother ranted.

"I didn't know our lazy, ugly, lying daughter could have a boyfriend. Your mother is right, why do you continue to treat us badly. He doesn't deserve a person like you, there's so much better girls out there than you. Look at yourself, you dare call yourself girlfriend-material? Leave. I don't want to see your face right now. It's making me sick." Her father said as he turned his back as he grabbed (Y/N)'s mother's hand and walked away.

Bertholdt stood outside the door, anger coated his mind as he clutched his hands in pure rage. How dare they speak to her like that. (Y/N) came out the door and smiled at Bertholdt. Bertholdt wiped the angry expression off his face and replaced it with a joyful smile.

"So is everything alright?" He asked.

"O-Of course it is! Come, let's hurry to school. We don't want to be late now, do we?" She said as her walking pace increased.

The walk to school was silent, until she got to the school she started to cheer up and open to Bertholdt. Bertholdt and (Y/N) shared some jokes to make each other laugh, although it was just Bertholdt who wanted to hear her soft melodic laugh as her pearly whites would shine at him. They walked into Mr. Ness's classroom and started class. Aoi wasn't at school for some reason, Reiner and Bertholdt were passing notes about this mornings happening's, while (Y/N) dozed off a bit.

"This is why you don't bring a raccoon to school, because if you do your face will end up like mine. With scratches!" Mr. Ness lectured as the bell that signaled crossing period rang.

Everyone got up and basically ran out of the classroom because of Mr. Ness's lecturing about his raccoon that attacked him last class. (Y/N) packed up her stuff and began to walk to her next period, science. Once she entered the classroom, the room was freezing. Like freezing cold. Hanji wore a dark mustard yellow turtleneck with a thick lab coat.

"Why hello there (Y/N)!" Hanji exclaimed as she ran up to the girl.

"I-It's c-c-cold i-in here Ms. H-Hanji!" (Y/N) said as she shivered from the rooms temperature.

"Your cold? Aww I have something to make you feel better!" Hanji said as she ran to her bag and pulled out a thick white blanket.

"Here use this. This will make you feel warm in no time!" Hanji then wrapped her in the blanket and pushed her off to her lab station.

The class really didn't do anything. Marco, Sasha, Connie, and the rest of the class were freezing cold and jealous of how (Y/N) had a blanket. Hanji just gawked at (Y/N) cuddling in the blanket before (Y/N) offered to share the blanket with Sasha. But still (Y/N) looked cute to her. The class ended and (Y/N0 practically threw the blanket at Hanji thanking her for her kindness before rushing out of the cold classroom.

Mr. Smith was waiting for (Y/N0 to come in the classroom so he could greet her and congratulate her on her good grades. The grades she really didn't have to work for, only the grades he gave her because he loved her and wanted her to be successful. (Y/N) walked in with Bertholdt and Reiner. Erwin greeted them and told her how much of a great student she was. Tiffany came in a lightly pushed (Y/N) and winked at Reiner and Bertholdt. With Erwin and (Y/N) huffing, while Bertholdt and Reiner glared daggers at the girl.

Half way through glass everything was going great, just like any other day. But before (Y/N) could doze off once again, the classroom door slammed opened to reveal disheveled Ana.

"GET AWAY FROM HER, I'M GOING TO CALL THE POLICE!" Ana yelled.