Chapter 33

"Good Morning my little Dove, how was your sleep?" Erwin awoke, rubbing (Y/N)'s back soothingly as a passionate husband would do to his wife.

"I-My sleep was great, the best sleep I've ever gotten in a long time...to be honest." (Y/N) lied and she probably knew Erwin caught onto her fearful shaking voice.

"That's nice to hear, getting the best out of life with my by your side. Now we have to get ready for the day today, tardiness is not acceptable." Erwin laughed before sitting up and doing his morning sit-ups of forty.

(Y/N) slipped out of the bed and walked to her room, mentally cheering for no protest from the much larger male. Her bare feet tapping against the polished wooden floor, mind focused onto her the target of her room. Once inside, (Y/N) pulled out a clean school uniform and dressed herself in it. The white button-up shirt with the blue and yellow stripped bow along with black skirt that went over the tucked in dress shirt. Pulling up her black thigh stockings onto herself and combing her hair thoroughly.

(Y/N) exited her room practically running herself into Erwin's brood chest. His eyes looking into her own (E/C) hues, his eyes dazzling with a unknown emotion (Y/N) couldn't quite figure out. Erwin wrapped his arms around her waist, his face leaning down closer to hers, lips only centimeters apart. (Y/N) closed her eyes waiting for the sinful deed to happen, but it never came. (Y/N) fluttered her eyes open, his ocean blue eyes staring at her own. It looked like a mentally civil war inside his mind, his cogs visibly turning.

"Not yet, we have to wait soon my love...for the others." He muttered, (Y/N) not being able to catch the last part of the confusing sentence.

Erwin pulled away and walked downstairs leaving (Y/N) relieved and confused in the hallway. (Y/N) followed Erwin downstairs, her eyes following Erwin who sat down at the kitchen counter, reading the daily issue of the Weekly Times. He just looked like a normal man.

"I won't be home right away, I have to grade the quizzes I gave to you last week. Please be safe and stay out of trouble." Erwin harshly said before hugging (Y/N) and parting ways for the day.

(Y/N) walking to her first class, Mr. Ness's of course, sighed due to the extreme behavior of her strict yet flamboyant teacher. Reiner and Bertholdt were probably in the classroom already waiting for her. A yank back scared (Y/N) causing her to give a quick sharp yelp. She flicked her head toward the source of the pulling, it was just Jean who smiled but now looked worried.

"Hey I didn't mean to scare you, sorry (Y/N)." Jean said.

"No it's okay, it was just me. I am just a little stressed out these days...something is just going on and I don't know who to trust." (Y/N) replied, holding her hands in each other's as she looked up at Jean.

"I swear whoever is doing this to you, when I get my hands on the-"

"It's not someone, it's a lot of people. I-I just can't really tell you..."

"But (Y/N), were together now in a relationship where trust is needed. I'll always be here for you...just remember that." Jean wrapped his arms around (Y/N)'s smaller body, giving a light kiss onto her forehead.

"Okay, I have to go to my first class. I'll see you later." (Y/N) said as she hugged him back before letting go about to walk away, but Jean grabbed her hand.

"It's okay, I was going to hang out with you before first period. Your my girl friend and all, and well I just want to spend time with you." Jean blushed while scratching the back of his two-toned head.

"That sounds nice! Bertholdt, Reiner, and I always talk and hang out before class starts. You can join us!" (Y/N) clapped her hands.

Jean smiled and intertwined his fingers with (Y/N)'s smaller hand. Just happy that he was able to be with her again, to touch her and be with her for the time being. He was even more ecstatic to her breathing and smiling in front of him unlike the past life where smiling was never really permitted. Especially the facade of a trying to act like a confident horse man.

The two began to walk into the boring dull classroom, although it would be amusing once the snooty agitated teacher that would emerge when the dreadful bell would make it's first ring. Jean laughing, making jokes as childish as a five year would make along a stupid adult joke. Along with (Y/N) playfully slapping his shoulders when gone to far.

Once they arrived in the classroom, Reiner and Bertholdt shot up out of their classrooms seats. Their eyes widening as they saw Jean's arm around (Y/N) as he have her a peck on her cheek. Reiner sulked and walked over to the two, his hand covering his face as it was a habit from the past life of his in stressful emotional situations. Him stalking toward (Y/N) before, quickly putting his hands on the smaller girls shoulders.

"I thought you were going to marry me?! (Y/N)! Certainly not this horse face, come on (Y/N) just be my long awaited wife!" Reiner vocally yelled (Y/N)'s face, her squeaking and silently yelping under his grip.

"Hey I do not look like a horse...your taking this act to far..." Jean muttered to the two.

"Yeah whatever...Horse Face! Hah!" Reiner laughed while Jean and him got into a mini argument.

(Y/N) slipped away towards the lonely Bertholdt who was still by the back of the classroom, Aoi was on her glittery blue phone. (Y/N) walked over and gave pat on Bertholdt's shoulder. He jumped at the sudden physical interaction, his face being painted with pink. He slowly shakily turned his face to see the girl he loved touching his shoulder. Sweat, waterfalling down his face as he didn't know of what to say to the girl.

"Bertholdt?"

Her innocent voice rang through his ears as she panted his shoulder again to gain his attention.

"(Y-Y/N), I-I didn't see you there...hehe.." Bertholdt rubbed the back of his noir hair in a nervous state.

He loved when she touched him, it was amazing that she took her time to give him the pleasure he wanted. Her touched put him in a hazy trance as he believed it was a sensual doing of love. Delusion ran through this mans head, all of it appointing (Y/N)'s undenied love for him. She loved him and that was all that matters...didn't he deserve love after all the hate and torment he was forced into in his past life.

"So your with Jean now huh?..."

"Yeah He's my boyfriend, he confessed to me the other day on the rooftop. He's really sweet under the cocky snarky regular everyday Jean, but I have to say I still really love him!" (Y/N) smiled into Bertholdt's green hues.

He was jealous, yet the plan was coming along, it was almost about time to put the plan on it's last requirements. A dark loom crept onto Bertholdt's face, thinking of all the places where he would make her touch. He was already shivering with just the thought of her hands running all over him.

"Bertholdt...B-Bertholdt? Why are you looking at me like that?" (Y/N) stuttered backing away from the tall male.

"Your very beautiful (Y/N)..."

Bertholdt cocked his head to the side, his eyes staring into her own (E/C) orbs. (Y/N) fearfully turned around to look at her boyfriend who was arguing with the blonde male, only to meet their both crazy glances. (Y/N) shook with fear and ran out of the classroom, her mind disregarding the idea of school and class in general. As she ran through the hallways, she peered out of the schools windows only to see the regular attendance teacher locking the gate, meaning the bell was about to ring.

(Y/N) looked at her wrist watch, the 12k watch Erwin gave her in order to manage time for herself. The bell was supposed to ring at any second now...although it didn't.

Something was wrong.

Adrenaline ran through (Y/N)'s veins as she knew she needed to get out of the school, and now. (Y/N) was pushing through the crowd of other students bodies. Her main goal of getting out of the school was interrupted by the sound of the fire alarm and the long continuous bell ring.

Something was going to happen.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And someone was coming for her.