Chapter 28

"Uh hello Mr. Schultz, Mr. Jinn. What have you called me in here for?"

"Well that is what well get to (Y/N). Gunther here told me about your dreams and encounters with other people around this school. I can even include myself as one also." Mr. Jinn said as he leaned against the desk, his arms crossed.

"Okay so that's why. Well I can't explain them, I just had one this morning. I saw Eren, Jean, Mr. Ackerman, and Mr. Smith. They were pretty mean to me for some reason, I don't know why..."

"I'll tell you why in a moment, but there is more than meets the eye here (Y/N). It's not your time yet, although if we don't tell...they will take advantage of you for it." Gunther suddenly spoke up, his eye glinted from the dim lighting of the room.

"Who will? I don't understand Mr. Schultz...how am I not ready yet?" (Y/N) asked confused.

"You just aren't, it'll take a few days most likely for most of them to come back. Listen here (Y/N), I'm just trying to protect you from the people who are your demise. Tonight won't due well as there is a staff meeting tonight, Wednesday will do. We need to me discreet about this, they will find out some way or another about this meeting, about what I told you....By the woods we will meet by the woods." Gunther replied.

"Do you think I'm that crazy here Mr. Schultz-Gunther?! I barely know you and your asking me to meet up at an secluded place? I can't anyone anymore, I've gone through so much crazy shit and you just expect me to get up and be shits and giggles?! That's not going to happen her man! I don't know what your taking about with being ready or anything, but I'm not going. Not to be disrespectful or anything but I've just gone through so much that I'm just done."

"I understand your position (Y/N), trust me. It's either them or me, they have no plans of letting you go. They'll take you from anything you ever loved for their selfish desire of love for you. It's time to stop acting naïve and see the true picture here (Y/N). Don't tell me you have no clue about the people around you, that their behavior is normal for a normal student or teacher?

"I-I have been questioning the way some people treat me..."

"I see. Meet us Wednesday near the forest, where the old oak tree lies. You cannot miss the tree as you cannot miss this meeting." Gunther stated as he grabbed (Y/N)'s shoulders, pulling her near him to see if she understood.

"Okay, I will..." She shakily responded.

"Good, you are now excused." Mr. Jinn said.

(Y/N) walked out of the door still confused of how this meeting meant so much. For a moment the thought of not attending crossed her mind, but she had to know what was going on. On how the dreams were a actual part of what has been happening ever since she moved into this crazy town. The hallway was still lightly dimmed and nobody was in sight due to them in the cafeteria or outside doing an activity of such. (Y/N) rushed down the hall, bumping into Jean and Connie on the way.

"Hey (Y/N) it's a pleasure to see you here." Connie smirked looking at the (H/C) haired girl.

"You too Connie, Jean."

"So what were you doing?" Jean asked, a faint blush on his face although she didn't notice the color change.

"I was talking to a teacher about a essay revision I had to do. How about you two?"

"We were actually looking for you, we wanted to know if you wanted to have lunch with us."

"That sounds nice!" (Y/N) smiled sending the boys into a heart-attack.

The three went up onto the roof, (Y/N) pulling out a lunch in her bag. She never pack a lunch today which was weird, but once she saw the note she already knew who it was. Erwin had packed her a good looking lunch, it had a yellow sticky not on top. It was labeled with "Have a great day Love" and he drew a scribble-looking smiley face right next to it. She didn't know which one to question, the "Love" remark or the weirdly drawn smiley face.

"Aw Shit, Eren stole my churro!" Connie exclaimed.

"Why did you bring a churro to school?!" Jean shot back.

"I don't know, my mom packed it for me!"

"Ugh whatever just get from him!"

Connie got up and sprinted out the door. Not out of Jean's protesting, but probably the risk of Eren already eating the churro by now. Jean let out a exhausted sigh and looked over to (Y/N). Her head was tilted in confusion from the yelling session the two teens just had. Jean couldn't help but blush at the small act of confusion the girl just did.

"Is everything alright Jean, you've been staring at me for what it feels like a minute now?" (Y/N) spoke up.

"Y-Yeah I-I just thought...thought..."

"Thought what Jean?"

"I just think your very...c-cute. Sorry if I sound weird or anything!" Jean blushed as he waved his hands in front of his body pleading innocence.

"A-Ah!...No one has every called me cute besides Marco and all..." Now it was (Y/N)'s turn to blush.

"Tell me (Y/N)...who do you like more, Eren or I?"

"W-Wha?!"

"I asked who you liked more, don't make me repeat myself. Of course you wouldn't fall for someone like him right?"

"I-I, I like Eren he's a nice guy, he just has a temper kinda like you sometimes. You both are amazing people!"

Jean looked down at the ground before looking back at (Y/N). Her eyes sparkling in curiosity as she awaited Jean's next move or words. Her eyebrows furrowed as well, Jean smiled towards himself before speaking up once again.

"Maybe this might change your mind."

Before (Y/N) could respond, Jean's lips were attached onto hers. Her eyes wide with shock since she would never expect Jean to do something like this. His lips moving back and forth against her, soon (Y/N) began to respond to the romantic gesture Jean gave. Mr. Ackerman's kiss was somewhat ruff and forceful, but Jean's was tender and sweet. Like he had been waiting for this moment for sometime. (Y/N)'s hand made it up to Jeans collar pulling him a little closer to herself as Jean did the same but with the back of her head. His chapped lips simultaneously moving against (Y/N)'s soft smooth cherry flavored lips. (Y/N) pulled away, much to Jean's dismay and looked toward the schools boulevard thinking of what to do next.

"Would you do the pleasure of being my girlfriend?"

(Y/N) opened her mouth ready to reply to the questions before Connie stomped over to the two. His eyes shifting from anger to shock.

"Wow (Y/N) I didn't know you had a thing for horses!" Connie laughed.

"H-Hey!" Jean yelled getting up to slap the buzz-cut boy. After doing so he sat back down next to (Y/N), his hand moving towards hers.

"So what is your answer? I understand if you wouldn't not a lot of girls like-"

"Sure. I don't see why not?" (Y/N) smiled before intertwining her fingers with his hand that was resting on top of hers.

Jean smiled and hugged (Y/N) while Connie just stood back with a envious look. The bell rung signaling that it was time for the last period of the day. Jean and (Y/N) made sure to exchange numbers before leaving onto their next class. They were going to hang out after school tomorrow before (Y/N) pleaded Jean to go visit Annie with her. Jean agreed and asked if he could stay at her house tomorrow night. (Y/N) was a little taken back by the question but Jean explained that his mom was going on a trip to visit her sister. She responded with saying she would ask Erwin, it would be nice to have someone over again, but not having another family massacre.

Jean made sure to walk her to her class which was her history since even after all her protest saying it was fine or that she didn't want him to be late for his next class, he still went through with it. Their hand interlocked, swinging back and forth as smiles adorned their faces. Jean probably had the biggest smile ever since he was actually holding her hand and yet labeled as her 'Boyfriend'. Jean gave her a light kiss on her forehead before walking over to his classes.

"Soon (Y/N) soon, soon you'll all be ours..."