My house is haunted.

This happened when I was younger and at my old house. My old house was next door to a grave yard. At the time my mom would have to work over time because she was pregnant and had 2 other things. So it was the weekend and my younger brother always enjoyed turning on the water faucet. So I heard the water faucet and I went upstairs to tell him to turn it off. While I was there I see that my younger brother had been asleep. I was really scared because recently my aunt has passed. In my culture ( Haitian culture) when someone passes They take whoever they took care of. So I obviously was scared because took care of my brother and I often. I really didn’t think much of it at the time so I turn off the water and get ready for bed. While I was brushing my teeth I saw this shadowy figure across the room.

I got really scared because the shadowy figure looked like the dress she had on when she was buried. So I woke up my brother and told him to put on red. ( prevents getting taken away from the dead ) after we both put on red I read psalms 27. A few seconds after the water Kept turning off and on. At first I thought I was going insane but my little brother heard it as well and started to cry. My neighbor was really close to called her and explained everything. She didn’t believe us because we were kids and we have a ‘wild imagination’. Before my neighbor arrived I heard my brother talking to someone i go in his room and no one was there. He looked confused and I couldn’t get his attention. He stared at me and asked me to help him take off his red shirt. Of course I didn’t because he could get snatched.

So I told Tay  (my younger brother) to go outside and wait for my neighbor who took her time. I was right behind tay when I heard some glass break in the kitchen. I ran my ass outside as fast as I can but tay was confused. When I turned around to get tay I saw the same Shadowy figure I saw earlier. The neighbor that I called ended up calling my mom and she came home. My mom was mad because she didn’t believe us but woke up scratches the next morning.

THE END

THE END.