Delete The Photos

There were 4 teenage girls who lived in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Their names were Ying, Spicy, Nana and Sis. The girls had been best friends for years, ever since they started school together and they shared an interest in ghost stories and horror movies.

They had heard an urban legend about their school. According to the story, a girl went missing in one of the school bathrooms and it had been locked up ever since. The girls decided that they would break into the bathroom when nobody was looking and take a look around.

"I wonder what we'll find," said Spicy.

"Maybe we'll find the girl's corpse," laughed Nana.

That evening, when classes had finished for the day, the girls gathered outside the bathroom. The hallways were deserted and all of the other students had gone home. Sis used a hairpin to pick the lock and the door swung open.

The bathroom looked clean, but it was empty. When they checked one of the stalls, they found a camera lying on the floor. The strange thing about it was that it was still working and the battery was full.

 The strange thing about it was that it was still working and the battery was full

Sis picked it up and started flicking through the pictures. There was nobody in the photos. They were all empty shots of parts of the bathroom.

"It looks like they were snapping photos in the dark," said Sis. "I wonder what they were up to."

"Oh my God, I think I know!" exclaimed Nana. "They were trying to capture a ghost. You're supposed to go into a dark room and snap photos and if it's haunted, a ghost will appear in one of the pictures."

Ying was a little freaked out by this and she wanted to leave.

"Let's take a selfie before we go," Nana suggested.

Ying, Spicy and Nana posed together while Sis snapped a picture of them.

Then, they left, switching off the lights and closing the door behind them

As Sis was on her way home, her phone started ringing. The call was coming from a private number. When she answered it, she heard a strange, rasping voice on the other end.