Zucchini

It all started with zucchini. When I cooked them, Gab would insist on eating more of them. He eventually ate all the zucchini I would cook, he insisted so much that it felt like he was trying to force it, even though he was only a teen. We didn't try to restrict his access to zucchini, I mean how ridiculous that would be. It's like he couldn't stand against the smell, or the flavor. He used to hate zucchini before.

Next he switched to meat. No matter how much meat he ate, he wouldn't get fed. His stomach was never full of meat. It was so intense that we removed zucchini and meat from our family diet. His mouth became so watery when he watched the commercials on TV, featuring meat or zucchini. My wife couldn't watch any food tutorials anymore, not when he was around. Turns out Gab stole the meat from other kids' lunch at school. That's when we decided to take him to therapy, to no avail.

We never had many guests, but once my wife invited her relatives. They had 2 beautiful children. One of them was a toddler. Gab went to play with them outside, but when they came back I noticed a big bite mark on the toddler's leg. I remember thinking to myself: "It can't be him!"

We had to chain Gab up. I didn't want him to turn into a cannibal, I'd prefer him live like an animal instead. His shriek and cry was devastating for us, but we had no other choice.

I still regret leaving the house that day though. At least my wife had to stay home.

Apparently Gab bit into both his wrists, chewing so hard and cutting off his hands from his arms. He escaped and we have no idea where he is. We only stared at his hands - still chained to the walls - and almost went insane.