chapter 10 part 1

Arthit POV

This is not the first time I am visiting his house.. But the nervousness is still the same... The same which  I had when I first met him..

Ting tong...ting tong..
After pressing the calling Bell.. I waited patiently for the door to be answered by its owner... I couldn't help my self but stare at the name board next to the door..

Dr Singto prachaya , professor ( PhD in maths)

The door cracked open revealing the man of my dreams...

How can this man look so handsome even after these many years....

Stop drooling arthit....

S -"Oh... Arthit ... What a pleasant surprise... Come in side....and take a seat..."

Stepping inside his house I took a seat in the big sofa...

S- So what's up arthit...  Any special reason for showing up so unexpectedly...

A- Do I need a reason to visit you and your family...

S - No..no.. Arthit ... Don't misunderstood.. I just casually asked...

A - So were is the rest of your family....

S - They went out for shopping.... They will be back soon....

Wait here ok ... I will prepare  you some snacks...

I couldn't help but smile at his politeness...

Looking across the room  I can simply tell he hasn't changed at all in these years. ... Still a clean freak....

I noticed a small photo album on the stand next to me... To kill  time until he comes back... I started focusing on the photos...

Some photos took me back to the time..

I was bought back to the present when I  felt a pair of warm hands hugging my neck from behind and a sweet kiss on my cheeks......

I don't need to turn back to know who it is......

"I missed you "
.

.

.
TBC