Chapter 32

D 12

Arthit's POV

Did someone shoot me at my forehead or did I hit my head so badly... Neither both I guess..
But why does it pain like a truck went over me.

Whatsoever ....i think I have a connection with Mr realisation..
Waking up in a strange dark room in a tied up manner... I met Mr realisation again...
Yes my geniuses... I was kidnapped ....

I don't know how many hours I was tied up like this... Anyhow it felt like years before Mr hulk entered my room .

Arthit.. Act cool.. Dont let them know you are scared

Arthit -Look Mr hulk.. Can you please tell me the reason why I am kidnapped.

First of all my name is not hulk.. And lastly I don't have any obligation to answer your questions.

Just then I spotted a families face walking towards me

ArthitUncle John .. What are you doing here.. Please tell me you are here to save

JohnOw arthit... How can I when I am the person who ordered to kidnap you

Wow... The most unexpected answer from my father's most trusted friend

Arthit -  but uncle why... Am I not your best friends son

John - let me  break your little bubble of happiness... You are here only because you are his son arthit.

Arthit - Wh- what... Is it because of the nomination

John - Partly you are correct ... And Partly is to make you dad understand the meaning of losing your dear one...

You know...If not for your father , my only family.. My brother will be still alive .
If only your father would have listened to my pleading and avoided issuing the order for a raid in my brothers company... They would have not found his involvement in drug supply.. And they would not have executed him...

Arthit... I want your father to feel the same pain..
. the feeling of defeat... The feeling of being lonely... The feeling of shamefulness..

When the cause of your death is overuse of that same highly prohibited drug

Your father will be heartbroken... He will slowly die each day thinking about you...

So how is my plan dear... My dream to be a minister and to take revenge

Arthit- Is my comment so very necessary for your plan which involves my murder ... If so .. I must say... I truly appreciate your efforts...

John-  Great sarcasm my boy ... But to  your bad luck.. Just for 10 more days you can use that filthy tongue of yours....
Anyways.... When you meet my brother .. Tell him I miss him ok...

He turned to Mr hulk

And earth... Give our guest his today's dosage...

Just like that.. Uncle john left the room

Earth .. I mean Mr hulk was ready to give me some tablet..
as if I am gonna allow him to...

Well thanks to my over confidence.. Mr hulk just pressed my jaw tightly and threw the tablet inside my month... And that freaking hulk poured water in such a force that I could do nothing but swallow the tablet.
Adding cherry on top of my cake
He also injected me some colourless liquid that made me feel dizzy...
Thank God.. They aren't physically torturing me...
Well....I Dont want kongpop to breakup with me if my beautiful Greek body gets damaged

Ya guys... I trust that idiot...
I know kongpop will come to rescue me...
If not... I will haunt him after my death..

Drifting to unconsciousness... I only hoped my knight in silver armour ,
My nerdy boy... Will Come rescue me from this psychopaths

*______*______*_______*______*_______*
So guys... This was my second update today....
How is this chapter...
D 12 means 12 more days for D day _ nomination
Waiting for your votes and comments