A Little Fever

Since Izuku and Shoto were the last ones to leave the class, they did not know about the weather change. First it was rain, and now it's snow. Light snow, in fact, so it was almost like a light dusting of it on the ground. The sky became even more dull, and the convenience stores's lights illuminated the fluffy soft blanket with a variety of colors.

The shorter boy had been shivering for the past five minutes, walking slowly and glued to his arm from the warm side. Izuku's freckled cheeks were painted in a vibrant pink, along with his cute nose. The small shaky breaths he let out were almost opaque in the air.

"Midoriya, my house is right down there. I think it would be better to go there together rather than parting ways. You're freezing and probably already sick!" Shoto breathes in the sharp minty air before speaking again.

"I'm not giving you a choice. Let's go." He mumbled in his monotone voice and then stops walking for a minute. This confuses Izuku even more, but is taken by suprise as Shoto pulls his arm away gently; then swiftly picks Izuku up bridal style. Shoto continues to walk faster towards his home.

"Ah- Todoroki! Uwah.." Izuku was left speechless. His face was now burning up, despite being so cold. Before he knew it, Shoto had gone straight to his room and set Izuku down on his bed.

The smaller teen sits there awkwardly along with his teeth chattering. He hugs himself as his green eyes are glued to his lap, despratley trying to warm up. Some shuffling was heard, causing Izuku to peak his head up. Shoto walks into the room with a big gray sweater and black shorts. Black.. girl shorts..? Izuku stared in confusion.

The taller male walks up to him, already changed into a normal white shirt and joggers. He sets the clothes down next to Izuku, then scratching his cheek. Shoto takes a step back.

"..Um.. all of my pants and stuff are way to big for you, so I asked my sister for something. This is the only clean piece of laundry she has, sorry.." He gives an apologetic look, although his expression isn't apologetic. Almost as if he was excited and smug, but Izuku couldn't quite put his finger on it.

"O-oh.. It's okay Todo-"

"You need to change quickly. Please. I still need to dry you off and get you a blanket- Ah.. just change in here. I'll be in the living room and kitchen to prepare everything." Izuku had been cut off once again by Shoto. He seemed rushed and worried now. The heterochromic male makes his way out of his bedroom and to the kitchen to make some hot chocolate for Izuku and green tea for himself.

"Okay.. uh.." Izuku thought for a second and then shakes his head, stripping down quickly. The gray sweater that easily slid on exposed a small portion of his shoulder and collarbones, and the sleeves hung down low enough to cover his whole hand- except for the fingertips.

The teen proceeded to put on the shorts too. They weren't tight on him around the thighs, but definitely around his butt. Izuku tugs on them a little, trying to make them more loose.

"This feels weird on me.." he breathes, rubbing his eyes in embarrassment. He could feel his butt really perk out. A knock on the door startles him.

"Midoriya? Are you done? I have some warm blankets and drinks. Can I come in now..?" Shoto's voiced was muffled because of the closed door. He leans against it, waiting for Izuku to say something.

"Yeah.. I'm done.." Izuku mumbled, the nervousness obvious in his voice. He sits back down on Shoto's bed, fumbling with the hem of the black fleece shorts. His body now felt a little more warm since he was embarrassed mostly.

Shoto had walked into the room, setting the stuff down carefully. He then takes a moment to look at Izuku. He turns his face away for a second, completely awestruck. Oh god, I don't know if I can even hold myself back on him. Shoto panics. He quickly snaps out of his thoughts and went back to worrying about Izuku's wellbeing.

"Midoriya.." Shoto sighs as he places a warm hand on him. He pauses for a second, takes it off and brings his soft lips to Izuku's forehead. He holds that position for s second before showing a lot of concern. A fever, Shoto recognized.

During that time, Izuku's face had been beet red. Did he.. kiss me?! Or was it to just check and see if I had a fever? Oh gosh.. why am I overreacting? Izuku puts his freezing hands to his cheeks, trying to hide his blush.

"Midoriya," Shoto says his name again almost sternly. "I think you have a fever. I want you too stay in bed here, okay? I'll make you feel better.." he trails off, trying to remember where the medicine was. His number one priority was Izuku Midoriya right now.

(A/N)

oof hi so,, i think i might make the next chapter spicy already so ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

idk what to say honestly except for like.. sorry if theres any grammar/spelling errors i was tired when i wrote the first part