Escape

Izuku P.O.V

"Say Ahhh,"

My mother smiled and held out the spoon of porridge. I shook my head, I didn't like porridge.

I looked back up but the person who was standing there wasn't my mother. It was Shouto.

"Izuku, you're going to eat this whether you like it or not. I'm still going to take care of you." I heard him sigh, putting the spoon back in the bowl.

"Is 'taking care of me chaining me up and abusing me??" I snapped back at him, frustrated at this point. I can't just listen to what he says all the time.

Shouto was silent for a few seconds and takes a shaky deep breath.

"I didn't make this for nothing, please Izuku." He sounded persistent now, and held out the spoon again right next to my mouth; almost shoving it in.

"I don't like it.." I mumbled.

"So you're just going to starve to death?"

"I mean that's one way out of this hell-hole."

He clicked his tongue and placed the bowl with the spoon on the floor. He then walked up to me and crouched down. I gave him a glare, of course, I didn't know what he was going to do to me.

"You're asking for punishment, aren't you?" Shouto's a cold stare stayed fixated on mine.

"A- what? Since when you were my mom?" My brows furrowed in confusion. Does he really think he can control me just like that?

Third P.O.V

Izuku got another silent reply from him and then listens to the clanking of dishes. Time is going really slow, especially since Izuku had lost track of it. Judging by the outside its probably noon.

"Izuku."

The green haired teen snaps out of his thoughts and looks up at the taller man.

"If I unchain you, are you going to escape?"

Izuku stared at him dumbfounded. Although, it was a perfect chance for escape.

"..No.. why?" He put on the most innocent expression, slightly biting his lip.

"You seem uncomfortable all the time," Shouto shrugs. "And- it'll be easier for me to do stuff to you," a slight blush crept upon his cheeks as his gaze averted to the side.

Izuku almost gagged right then and there but maintained his posture.

"W-well, please unchain me then."

Todoroki gets the keys out of his pocket but then freezes for a second.

"Do you know what'll happen if you try to escape?" The expression on his face quickly changed as he reached out to unlock the cuffs.

"I don't wanna know.." The smaller teen groans uneasily.

Time Skip

For the past few hours, Todoroki hadn't been at the basement or at home. (Izuku aSsumed)

Standing up quietly and tiptoeing to the door, his hand grabs the doorknob,

Should I make the run? Or quietly get out??

This was basically a life or death situation. The Todoroki that Todoroki himself revealed was very terrifying. He could kill a man.

Shutting his eyes tightly, Izuku opened the door.

"Haha.. surprise~," A voice says behind a sleeping..?-Endeavor while making his hand wave at Izuku.

Todoroki shoved his father closer to Izuku- making him go right up his face.

"Oh, you're looking for my son?" Todoroki coos, trying not to laugh while maintaining a weird sickly voice.

The stench of a dead body reeks from Endeavor, not to mention a huge dried up cut in his neck. There was still yellow puss in and out of the deep cut, enough to urge Izuku to throw up right then and there.

Spilling nothing but stomach acid and porridge onto the floor,  the smell made him want to do that forever. He was also scared to death, trembling like an abused puppy. Todoroki caught him.

You know one of those dreams where you're trapped and the only escape was death? 

It was like that.

After Izuku spilled his guts out, Todoroki grabbed him by the neck and dragged him back into the basement. The green haired boy felt like his neck was literally being crushed flat. (the hand crusher--) Todoroki let go of his neck and kicked him to the ground, causing Izuku to hit his head really hard on the floor. The wind was knocked out of him also, but there wasn't any air, to begin with so he choked. 

"YOU'RE NEVER LEAVING ME AGAIN. YOU HEAR ME?" Shouto screams. That calm look in his eyes was gone. The facade Shouto had was gone. He's insane.

Izuku, who was in terrible pain didn't say anything, only a whimper came out of his mouth. His green eyes shined as Shouto crouched down and grabbed a metal object that looked like a crowbar. 

"...And I'm going to make sure of that, baby." Shouto stood up and swung the crowbar back like a golf club.

Crack.

A/N

omg omg im so sorry i took a long break but im back hi, thank you so much for 2.4k reads?! i didn't expect this at all ily you all