You're Dating Him?!

Izuku POV

It's been about two days after Todoroki confessed to me.

"Uwah!!" I wailed loudly and slammed the pillow into my beet-red face. I hissed in pain, forgetting my face was beaten up.

 But I couldn't stop thinking about him- and every time I do I can't help but get embarrassed! I wrap my arms around the abused pillow, squeezing it. As much as I hate to admit, I did like Todoroki before he even confessed to me. I was always in denial since.. well.. it isn't very common for boys to be together in that type of relationship. There was this certain aroura around him, very prince-like. I can't exactly explain it but he's extremely nice! I started to mutter into the pillow, my heart fluttering as I think about Todoroki.

Flashback to two days ago

"..."

Todoroki is in love me..? "Wai-" I wanted to see if he was just pulling my leg or something, but I couldn't make out the rest of the sentence since I was really flattered..?

"You.. don't have to tell me how you feel right now, but I want an answer on Monday..." he sighs sadly, brushing away some strands of hair from my red face. "I'm always here for you Izuku," the hand then caresses my face as he forms a gentle smile and walks away. I was frozen in place and speechless. 

"T-Todoro-...wait," I called out for him, but he was gone. I slumped down to the snow-covered ground, instantly making my pants damp. I sat there for a few minutes, trying to process the whole situation. Yeah, Todoroki was a little touchy and being close to me.. but he loves me? The way he said every word was so mellow and nice.. I hope I'm not dreaming.

"I wanna cry.." I groaned, suddenly overwhelmed with emotion. He sounded so sad and genuine with me. Do I really have someone who likes me for being me? And if we ever got into that type of relationship, he would help me out when I'm having a hard time right..? I started to tear up a little at the thought. Imagining how sweet and caring he would be to me. It feels like so many more possibilities would open up if we.. really got together. I always cry over everything. I'm such a...

"..Crybaby. Deku, what are you doing here? You're kinda weird muttering to yourself inna alleyway." A rough hand nudged my head, and the man crouched down next to me. 

I lifted my head up slightly at the gesture. I instantly recognized the strong build, piercing red eyes and spiky blonde hair.

 "Ka-Kacchan..? How did you find me?" I leaned back into the sturdy brick wall to get more comfortable.

Kacchan makes a more annoyed expression and puts his hand on my shoulder, causing me to flinch and lean away from his touch. After all- he is Kacchan, my childhood friend and bully;  I keep thinking he's going to burn me. 

"Well first off, stand up before you get hypothermia or some shit, nerd." He growled as a warning, and I quickly got on my knees and up on my feet. His hand brushes my lower back, getting rid of some snow. I quickly off to the side in embarrassment and start to mumble. "So n-now can you tell me why-"  

"Why don't you tell me why you aren't with your dumbass boyfriend?" The words came out of his mouth as it was absolutely disgusting. He grabs the collar of the windbreaker I was wearing and sniffed it, and then pushed me to the ground hard. "Fuck, you smell like him too. Fuck! I'm pissed off now... what kind of things to you two do? Why the hell would you get with icyhot out of all people.."