WELCOME

WARNING:

Please READ..

English isn't my first language so there will be some grammatical errors and writing mistakes. Just let me know and I'll fix it. Thanks in advance.😘

There will be 2 chapters with mature content.

This is the first time that I write a story, I always have these dreams and now I decided to write something about them.

All pictures and gifs are from Internet of course.

Maybe u will find it boring because there is more drama and romance than anything, and that's OK.. everyone has there own likings and taste. But please no bullying.

I tried my best to make it more understandable as possible.

Some small details are based on my own life experiences but mostly is fantasy from my dreams. Of course there is one or two phrases or details that I might have got from some soap opera.

--------------------

6 IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS STORY...

1: This story doesn't have usual werewolf abilities like other stories.

2: I am including other creatures too, but that would be later.

3: Humans don't turn because a bite of a were, but there are some things that change for them when they're mates with a were.

4: This story doesn't have the thing that mates see or feel what each other do. So if one cheat they wouldn't feel it.
They'll just have a bad feeling, the same goes for when one of them is in danger.

5: When they meet there is no MINE or MATE saying. They know there mates because they look into each other's eyes and feel complete. It's like love at first sight, like the imprinting in twilight, there soulmates.
I did put the sparks when they touch. And there is no rejection.

6: There is no special white wolf cliche. If there is a white color wolf, it's the same as the others, no special thing about it.. just a beautiful wolf.. just like all of them.

---------------------

Later in the story, will be more jealousy and verbal insults between the lovers, maybe you'll even hate it, but life is like that sometimes. But maybe in the end everything will be all right, you never know for sure.. only I know.😆

---------------------

*SOME EXPLENATIONS AND FACTS ABOUT THIS STORY...

--My werewolves abilities are, strength, speed, better sences: smell, see, hear. Heal faster, age slower, reflexes, agility, better resistance.

--There is no mind linking or speaking to ure wolf here. They are also possessive or very jealous.

--There can be lovers in between the species but it doesn't happen a lot.

--There is no war against other species. There is no reason to. But maybe just MAYBE something can happen later to cause this. We never know.

--Humans that mate with a were, age slower and don't have so much complications during the birth of a were.
The kids will always be born were no matter if one parent is human, the were gene is stronger that's why.

--Normally a human could not bare a were child and live during birth, because were baby's grow faster.
And in 4 months there born, that's impossible for a human body, but later you will know why certain humans does survive the birth.
The once that doesn't survive, die in child birth, baby's would survive if they take them out in time.

--If it is between species they can be hybrids or just be like one of the parents.

--Here isn't the mark thing that stay on ure neck forever or change into a form or something, just a little fainted scar and the werewolf mates scent stays on the human and the werewolf for other werewolves to know that their both taken.

-----------------

Some things that happen now, will be revealed later why it happens.
For example, MamaNena sending Natasha to the woods with some excuse.

There is the cliche bitch in here, I did it because, common I'm a girl.. I like drama, but not in my personal life tho, I like to read about the fights, confrontations and evil plans or lies to get the guy.

---------------------

Feel free to comment, like and give ure opinion about it.. but please try to be nice, there is no reason or need to insult or speak bad to each other. We are civilized people after all.
😉😉😉

I'll try to be checking and editing as much as possible. Maybe this isn't for me, I don't know. But I do know that I love to read, especially about werewolves fantasy.. and that's why I decided to put it on here anyway.

Please bare with me.😊

------------------

I also am thankful for my sister's support in this, even tho she drives me crazy about posting more chapters everyday.😂 NataliWanga

...I guess that there isn't more to say than just, I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT. Take care everyone.

"""""""

817 words.

Soulmatesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें