Chapter 10

*It was 8 pm and I was currently looking for Christian, but he's no where to be found, I see Annette and Andres making there way to the entrance. I rush to them.

-Me: Hey, you guys.

-Andres: Hey, what's up Tarzana.

-Me: Very funny, I can see why you are perfect for Annette, you guys are the same.. she always mocks me.

-Annette: More like monkey girl, that suits her best.

-Me: See what I mean, perfect for each other.

*They both laugh and I laugh too.

-Annette: So, did you see how big and awesome this place is? Better than a hotel.

-Me: I know right? And don't get me started on the bed, it's so comfy... I jumped on it when I was alone.

*I say the last part laughing, they both shake there heads and laugh.

-Me: Andres did you see christian? Do you happen to know where he is? I'm looking for him, but I can't find him anywhere.

-Annette: I'm sure you are, dressed like that, all sexy. Andres told me you guys were all nervous and suspicious when he went to get Christian. What happened?

*They both laugh and I get awkward thinking about our little session.

-Andres: Amor (love) maybe she doesn't wanna tell you in front of me

-Andres: Amor (love) maybe she doesn't wanna tell you in front of me. Christian went out to attend some business, he'll be back soon.

-Me: I thought he would be back by now, Oh well.. so, what are you guys gonna do?

-Annette: We're going on a date.

-Me: Nice, is Melody by any chance at home if you know?

-Andres: She's out with Derek.

-Me: Ok, well.. have fun then, I'll go finish unpacking.. bye.

*I say going upstairs, they said there goodbyes and left.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

*I'm standing in front of the mirror now fixing my hair because Christian was coming to my room.
After I unpacked I fell asleep and I woke up around 10:50 pm.