Chapter 38

THE NEXT DAY...

*Still Christian's Pov...

*As to why we didn't ask the kid who was behind all of this, well I said that he is stable now, but I also said that he almost didn't make it, that's because when we got to the hospital with him, he was loosing a lot of blood and that cause him to have as the doctor said an ischemic stroke and after that he fell into a coma.

*After 1 week and 3 days exactly of being in the coma he woke up, yeah he woke up just a few days ago, we tried to get him to tell us everything he know as soon he woke up.. but the doctor said that he'll need to rest and that he can't be stressed out with this.
Also that they need to do some test on him to see if everything is still ok with him, and that we will need to wait, because maybe he got some damage, like trouble with speaking, eating and even walking.

*After the results everything seem ok so we tried to get to him once again but Natasha didn't want us to bother the kid with anything, at least not till he is fully recovered.
Because he did indeed have some trouble with speaking. But nothing that serious. With some help and training, he should recover soon the doctor said. And that is why Natasha asked me to let him join the pack so she can help him.

*As to the reason off her interest for him is still a mystery, no one knows. But I did got some background on the kid and apparently he is an Alpha's son. He is from the pack where rogues attack around 14 years ago. They attack the pack and one of them challenged the Alpha, they ended up killing the Alpha and his mate.

*The rogue that killed the Alpha tried to got involved with the Alpha's little sister who in that time was about 16 years old, he imprison her, so he could force her to marry him. The sister of this Alpha got a chance to escape just one day before the wedding, and so she did, but she escaped with a new born baby and after that no one knew anything about her or the baby, they had completely disappeared. That baby was the Alpha's son.

*The rogue didn't know that at the time, he came to find out.. till the baby and the girl had already disappeared. No one in the pack who was still loyal to their diseased Alpha told him about the baby. He tought that the baby was one of the maids baby. Everyone made sure to let him keep believing so, because they knew that if he came to know the truth about who the baby really was, he would have kill the baby for sure.

*The pack still exist but it's ruled by the rogue who killed the Alpha. No one got involved in the matter because, the fight was a challenge as I said before. But some pack members of that pack escaped and I even have a couple in my pack that used to belong to that pack.

*They said that the Alpha had originally won the fight, but that he was a good man.. to good for his own good and that was his downfall.
Because when he could have killed the rogue, he didn't, instead he pardon his life, because the rogue begged him for mercy and so he did, he give him mercy.. but as soon as he turned his back to the rogue he attack him from behind, stabbing him in the neck with a stick, and then braking his neck.

*Because of them I came to know about the boys past too, my investigators got nothing on him or the woman who was with him, the woman who Enzo killed. We think she is the Alpha's sister who had escaped all those years ago.

*The woman of the other pack was in the hospital working when they came with the kid, she is a nurse. She got a glimpse of the kid and noticed that he looks exactly like her deceased Alpha. She got curious and went to ask about the kid. When they told her about the kid and that he was with the rogues and the woman who had been killed, she couldn't help but question if it's them or not.