Chapter 24 Part 2

*Still Christian's Pov*

-Christian: How dare you all come to my house and think that you can do whatever you want? I will no-

-Chandrely: Oh just shut the hell up man. We ain't scared of you.

*She says raising her voice, they all glare at me. I look at them 3 in disbelief. I'm really trying to control myself here but they are making it more difficult each second that pass. I don't know for how much longer I can handle this.

-Annette: Just wait for that "bastard" as you call the baby to be born and you'll see that it's really yours. One thing is sure, you won't take it away from Natasha.. we will make sure of that.

Even tho she already took matters into her own hands, and just so you know.. she isn't alone. You'll have to go threw all of us before you put your hands on that child.

But start preparing yourself to pay child support, when she proves that it's yours and the judge send you that letter.. you will regret your decision, mark my words.

Just wait and you'll see, I really hope that you will suffer for the way you treated her. And the only one going to hell here is you.. not Natasha.

*She say mad. I was about to say something when Chandrely started to talk.

-Chandrely: As Annette said, you say that, that baby is a bastard but the only bastard here is you.

*I was getting to my limit with them. The only thing they do is talk bad to me in my own house and expect for nothing to happen in return, no consequences.

-Nati: No wait, maybe he's right after all.. the baby will be an bastard because his or her father doesn't want it, he denies it.

He's also a low, bad and sorry excuse of a person and a man.. if you can even call him a man, that wanna take a child away from it's mother.

I never met your parents obviously, but for what Enzo has told me about them, I doubt that they would want for YOUR child to be born and raised in these circumstances.

-Christian: Do not speak ab-

-Nati: SHUT UP, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU WANT OR NOT, WHAT YOU LIKE OR NOT, I'M NOT FINISH TALKING YET AND YOU WILL LISTEN BECAUSE WHAT YOU DID AND SAID TO MY SISTER WAS AND STILL IS BEYOND BAD.

*Nati Screams furious, of course she didn't scare me.. but I decided to stay quiet anyway.

-Nati: You think that because you are an Alpha you know better than others, but you're wrong.

MY SISTER DOESN'T DESERVE A MAN LIKE YOU, AND ESPECIALLY MY UNBORN NIECE OR NEPHEW DOESN'T DESERVE A FATHER LIKE YOU. You are a bad man.

-Chandrely: You don't even deserve to be a father, but unfortunately these days any scourge can fathered a child.