Chapter 15

*MATURE CONTENT AHEAD*

*Still Natasha's Pov*

-----
----
---
--
-

*I keep kissing him on his chest then I start to lick and nibbling on his nipples, I slowly go down to his abs while still kissing and biting slightly.. as I do so I caress the sides of his body making my hands go down slowly to his boxer where I could feel erection over it.

*My mouth kept kissing his abs then I pass my tongue on his V line and go down, as I did that I kept looking at him.. making contact with his eyes.
I start to pull his boxer down.. when it was out of the way I turn to look at Christian.

*I smile at him as one of my fingers slowly start to caress his p#n#s

*I smile at him as one of my fingers slowly start to caress his p#n#s. He close his eyes and takes a deep breath as I start touching his p#n#s with my whole hand while my other hand  started to touch and play with his b#lls.

*He's so horny that his p#n#s's head is all wet, I pass my fingers on his wetness.. then I take my fingers to my mouth and lick his liquid from my fingers.. as I look at him.

-Christian: Fuck baby, that's so hot

*Then I start stroking his p#n#s slowly.. then after a few second I start stroking it a little faster while still playing with his b#lls with my other hand.

-Christian: Shit baby.

*He moans. I get my face closer to his p#n#s as I keep stroking him, I move my hair to the side, then I glance at him and bite my lower lip following with a lick on them.
With the tip of my tongue I lick the opening on his p#n#s's head.. then I pass my tongue around his p#n#s's head, all that while still looking at Christian.

*I start licking the length of his p#n#s going down till I get to his b#lls, I lick his b#lls and suck on them while I still stroke him. He was moaning in pleasure.
I start going up and as I get to his p#n#s's head again, I lick it and suck once just on the tip of the head and I look at him.