Chapter 30 part 2

-Christian: Was all of that necessary?

*He says still holding his nuts looking slightly in pain.

-Me: Yes it was. Don't you dare kiss me again, don't you touch me again.. I am not yours anymore, and I surely am not one of your WHORES that you can have whenever you please and want.

*I say trying to sound mad, because who am I kidding, I'm not gonna lie.. I enjoyed the kiss and his touch very much. He compose himself and smiles wickedly.

-Christian: That is where you're wrong, you are still mine.

*I open my mouth to protest against it.. but he kept talking.

-Christian: I know what I said before, but that isn't true. I said that in that moment just because I was pissed. I brought you here not only for Jr.. but because I too want you here.

And you are so much more than just my son's mother. You are the only women that has rights here.

*He says putting his hand on his heart. I didn't know if to believe him or not.

-Christian: No other women is above your authority. You have the right to do and say whatever you want too baby.

-Me: Yeah sure.

*I say not believing him for a second.

-Me: I don't believe you, you have changed.. you turned hard and despot. You are nothing like the Christian that I knew, remembered and loved.. you hurt me badly.

And you think that you can kiss me and all will be forgotten, you think that a few kisses are gonna change all of that? All of the awful things you said and did to me? You are so wrong.

*I say looking at him mad.

-Me: And don't call me baby, I am not your baby anymore.

*I now say with sadness. He looks at me hurt. Well at least that's what it looks like, these days I can't be sure anymore about his emotions.. because one minute he's fine and the next he's angry.

-Christian: Please don't say that, you are my baby.. you never stopped being it, you are my everything.

*He says with his voice sounding sad.. I just look at him with boredom and disbelief.

-Me: I sure wasn't it when you threw me out and treated me badly.

-Christian: Natasha listen to me, I know that I have said and done things, unforgivable things that hurt you.. and I'm really sorry for all of that. Especially the things I said about you and our son the last day that I saw you.

I was jealous, blinded by rage, I know that that isn't a justification.. but please try to understand me, know that I am truly and deeply sorry. I regret what I did everyday.