Chapter 6

*STILL Christian's Pov*

-Natasha: Oh my God, I'm so sorry to interrupt.. the doors wasn't fully closed and I decided to come in.. I guess I didn't close the doors good when I left with Derek, I didn't know you were busy.

I came back because when I was in the car I realized I forgot my handbag. I'll just take it and leave.

*She says as she rushes to take her handbag and walk back to the door.

-Natasha: I'll make sure it's close this time, good night.

-Christian: Natasha wait a second please, Darla get out now.

*I tell Darla a little pissed. Her face turns serious and she gets off me, she glare at Natasha and start to walk away.

-Natasha: No, it's ok.. I will just leave, don't worry. Again I'm sorry to have bother you.

*She say as she start to walk out the door.

-Christian: Natasha please wait.

*I stand up and make my way to Natasha. How do I explain myself to her without it sounding strange and weird, she'll think that I don't have to explain myself to her cause she's nothing to me. That's what she would think anyway, if only she knew that she means the world to me. She's my everything.
I noticed her face when she saw Darla on my lap, she was disappointed.

-Natasha: I'm sorry Christian but is this something about work? Could you just tell me tomorrow?

-Christian: Uhmm..

*Shit, what can I say?

-Christian: I wanted to remind you that Derek will be picking you up at 7:30 am and also about the driving lessons offer.

*I'm so stupid, what a lame excuse to keep her here and not explain what happened. But how do I start to explain it? For what reason she'll ask me for sure, do I have an excuse to that? if she says that?

*No I don't, not other than she's my mate but she doesn't know that, I really need to tell her soon.
I'm dying to kiss her, hug her, touch her, have her in my bed living here with me, having kids. But I have to make sure she loves me first or at least like me a lot.

-Natasha: Oh, I won't forget I promise.. don't worry about that and about the other thing, I think I'll pass on it anyway. I have a lot of things to do at home on the weekends, I don't think I will have time.. but thanks anyway. Have a good night, see you tomorrow.

*She say then run off. I was about to follow her when Darla grabs my hand and come stand in front of me.

-Darla: Wait, she works here? I thought she was coming here these days because of some business or bringing things for someone else. She will be here everyday? Alone with you?

Dont you have to go to the company or do any other things in the pack? And what is that driving offer you were talking about?

WAIT. Do you like her? Is that why...??? She's a human Christian you can't.. iiiwww.

-Christian: YOU WILL NOT TALK ABOUT HER IN THAT WAY.. BESIDES THAT DOESN'T CONCERN YOU, I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE DIDN'T I?

 BESIDES THAT DOESN'T CONCERN YOU, I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE DIDN'T I?