Chapter 47

(((Hello there, it's been so long since I last updated, there is so much going on. I graduated 😃👐 and now I have vacation, so now I'm going to have so much time to write.. but I still have work and my baby.

I've got all my tree books abandoned😢, but not anymore.. if it is God's will, I will have plenty of time to update now. This book is getting to its end, but I got so many others, I only need to write them on Wattpad.. I got 2 other works on here already in both English and Spanish.

I was thinking on writing a second part to this book but I'm not so sure anymore.

Anyway I hope there is still people reading this book and that you like it, if you are still reading and you like it let me know, let me know how's it been going so far and when I post the end let me know if you liked the end or not, when it's the end you'll know.

So there is nothing more to say than.. have a splendid night everyone.)))

---------------------------

Third persons Pov. .

Few days ago..

((This is a few days after Nati's purification, just so there won't be any confusions when you read.))

*Zafre was now at Christian's pack talking to the twins.

*Zafre and Nati were currently pestering Natasha, they kept asking her about her relationship with Christian. This was a conversation she didn't want to have with anyone, at least not yet because she wasn't so sure how things are between them now.

*Some days she wanna forget everything that happend and forgive him already.. other days she wake up feeling resentful, but even so she was sure about something, and that is.. that she still loves him.
That's the one thing she was sure about.

-Natasha: For Christ sake, for the billionth time I'd say this, Christian and I aren't couples, so stop asking me that.

-Nati: No, you aren't.. but you love each other.

*Natasha stay quiet and blush furiously at what her sister say.

-Zafre: You can't denie it. I see it in your eyes, plus there is the pregnancy to back us up on what we are saying.

-Natasha: This doesn't mean anything. You're being ridiculous.

*Say Natasha showing to her belly. Her sister and Zafre both look at her with a skeptical look.
She roll her eyes and kept talking.

-Natasha: Lot's of people that doesn't love each other have sex nowadays.
There is no denying that we attract each other physically, but that's it.

*Natasha say this to them trying to convince them, but she was trying to convince herself too. Zafre and Nati were about to say something.. but Natasha interrupt them.

-Natasha: Can we please change the conversation?

*She ask this with an annoyed expression, They both nod and say ok.

-Nati: Ok then, what do you wanna talk about?

-Natasha: Well, for starters.. I want to ask Zafre something that has been bothering me for days now, I really need to know.. because I don't see the reason behind it, I have been thinking about this the whole night.

-Zafre: What is it?

*Asks their fairie friend curious.

-Natasha: Well, I remember you told me once that the moon Goddess told you to make me meet Christian, so I never did ask you, why did the moon Goddess tell you to send me to Christian?