2 .his attraction

Aaria couldnt stand when zaryaab aalam shah decided to join them .she was seeing him in the real for the first time.she was stunned after seeing his beautiful features , but she quickly got out of her trance .

She hated him and all the people like him .She excused herself by saying that she need to use the bathroom .

Zaryaab watched her leaving . Her voice was really soft , a small smile touched his lips .

" dont mind her , shah g .she just doesnt like all this " aarish said vaguely , not wanting to upset zaryaab .
The function ended nicely  , zaryaab's whole attention was on her . He noticed that how naturally her smile came for some and how she fake smiled for the others.

" she hadnt even given me the fake smile "a thought crossed his head .

When he went home , he got all the details about her . He sent a text on her number .

"An angel crossed my path tonight .her brown hair , her innocent face are not something to put aside.you are going to be mine soon- Z"

He waited for the reply but then slept after sometime with a thought on his mind of making her his . She was the one , who make her heart beat faster , to create a stirring in his cold heart .

Aaria ignored the text thinking it must got on the wrong number .

She got a call from the same number next morning .she picked it reluctantly ." Hello?"

"Assalamu Alaikum! You havent replied last night " the man asked .she couldnt recognize the man by his voice .

" who are you?" She asked with a frown .

" we have met last night and you have already forgotten me .......zaryaab shah is talking " he said with a sigh.

Aaria was shocked to hear the name , " can i ask for the reason you called ?" Her voice was cold .

" i want to meet you " he said busy in his own thoughts .

" i am not a bussiness women nor a person of your use .i dont see a reason of us meeting ." She said and ended the call.

Zaryaab didnt like her coldness , but he decided to ignore such small problems .

He remembered Aarish comment on her behaviour and then reading her file .

" it must be because of that .." he mumbled to himself.

He had read that a friend of her died along with her whole family because of a fight between two rival gangsters , when she was young .since then, she wanted to join police force ,so that she could try to remove them from the face of earth .

Zaryaab decided to meet her next day , aaria was on her mind the whole time .

Aaria was angry after the phone call , she didnt like his demanding tone ." Getting my number wont have been a problem for a man like him " she thought bitterly .

She got ready and left for her university . She wished that she wont have to see or hear from him ever again .her day went smoothly without any interruptions , which she was thankful for .

-----------------