10

zaryaab lightly pushed her in his chair and stood beside her . he opened his laptop and turned the screen towards her . " you see this list , this is the list of only high ranked police officers who work for me or for my associates  "

aaria was shocked to see , how long the list was " but.. but everyone is not corrupt "

zaryaab sighed and turned her chair towards him " yes! everyone in police force is not corrupt . but the one who want to do good work , dont need to have the police tag on them .aaria! everything is not black and white in this world . you think , i only do bad stuff . but its not true . i have never killed an innocent . keeping the crime rate in control is my job .police can only file the report , search for some days but then sit quietly . they are in control because of fear , jail is a safe heaven for them , when it comes to facing me "
aaria was taking everything in ." and about you ..... yes i have married you forcefully . but if it had been about my ego , i would have left you the morning of our reception . i wont have put up with all the trouble you have made me go through .yes ! i shouldnt have forced you . i know i was wrong . but i love you . I LOVE YOU! aria . you can continue to punish me like this . or you can stop all this wrong and give me a chance" zaryaab said and left for their balcony .

aaria spent sometime thinking what he had said and then got up . she entered their room and saw him standing in the balcony . she went towards him and saw a cig in his hand . zaryaab saw her but then continued to look outside .

everything was looking very beautiful bathed in the moonlight . " i am ready to give a chance ." aaria said looking outside . zaryaab turned towards him .

" you will try to forget the past?" zaryaab asked " yes !"
" you will give me a chance? " zaryaab again asked "yes!"

"you will listen to me without fighting ? " zaryaab asked . aaria glared at him and said " dont push your luck " zaryaab threw his head back and laughed loudly .

aaria's heart beat increased . she liked his playful side a lot .aaria took the smoke from  his hand and threw it . " dont smoke again " she said in a low voice .

zaryaab completely turned  towards him and  looked at her curiously " why ?"

" i dont like the smell of it . it makes me feel sick " aaria explained .

" so , its not because its harmful for me . but because you dont like it's smell " zaryaab looked at her thoughtfully .

" i will listen to you if you give me something " when aaria frowned , he tapped  his lips , telling her what she wants .

aaria blushed bright red , zaryaab found it really cute . aaria's heart skipped a beat at his request . she thought to kiss his cheek , but knew he wont budge " i cant act like a baby and its not a big deal , he is my husband " she gathered her courage .

" close your eyes " aaria said looking at him through her lashes . zaryaab followed without any word .
aaria quickly went on her toes pecked  his lips . she had to place her hands on his shoulders for support . while doing that she thought " damn his height!"

before she could step back  ,zaryaab wrapped  his arms around her waist and opened his eyes " thats not a kiss " he said attacked  her  lips .
aaria gasped and he started tasting her mouth without any teasing . when they broke the kiss to breath , zaryaab saw that her face was cherry red , before she hid it in his chest .

zaryaab could feel the warm puffs of her breath on his chest,when she was trying to regulate it . zaryaab was placing kisses on the top of her head from time to time .